Top Reasons to Stay at Bayside Inn & Marina
- It’s located just a short walk from Sunset Beach, a wide stretch of white sand along the Gulf of Mexico. It’s the place where locals go to relax, especially at the restaurants and bars on the beach’s northern end. It’s a great beach for kids because the water is shallow and usually calm.
- Getting to the big attractions in Saint Petersburg and Tampa are easy. Saint Petersburg is only 8 miles away; Tampa is only 30.
- If you bring your own boat, you can access a 15-slip marina with water and electric hookups. Local shops offer speedboat, jet-ski, and yacht rentals for those traveling light.
- After a day of fun on the beach, you can relax beside the outdoor pool or on the rooftop deck.
- Each queen-bed efficiency studio suite overlooks the pool and is outfitted with a pillow-top bed, a flat-screen TV, and free WiFi. There’s also a kitchenette with a stove, a microwave, and a refrigerator.
Treasure Island, Florida: Beach Village with 3 Miles of White Sand
Surrounded by the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Treasure Island has a 3-mile-long white-sand shoreline. A great way to explore the area is by taking the Suncoast Beach Trolley, which makes stops at many popular beaches as well as at Pier 60 in Clearwater, site of a nightly sunset celebration. Families may also want to make the trip to Busch Gardens, which is an hour’s drive away.
Nearby Saint Petersburg has a charming downtown area featuring art-deco buildings and broad streets lined with palms. Along the waterfront, you’ll find restaurants, nightspots, and museums. The town is also home to Salvador Dali Museum, which displays the paintings, sculptures, and melted timepieces of surrealist master Salvador Dalí.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.