What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a traditional king room or deluxe courtyard king room, or four in a traditional two-double room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: The Belamar Hotel
Boasting brand-new decor and amenities, this Manhattan Beach hotel’s rooms offer style, comfort, and convenience. These rooms feature all the comforts of home, including a 42-inch flat-screen TV and a Keurig coffee maker with in-room coffee. They even house some amenities you might not be used to like fluffy robes and Bigelow bath products.
- In-room amenities: a mini fridge and Keurig coffee maker along with a record player
- Dining: While the Second Story may be closed, grab & go options are available. There are a number of local restaurants within walking distance as well
- Bask in the sun: beside the courtyard pool or relax in the shade under a cabana
- Explore the area: via bicycles with an onsite rental
Traditional King Room and Deluxe Courtyard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Traditional Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: valet available for an additional $20 per night.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Restaurant and bar
- Courtyard with year-round pool. Reservations required due to COVID regulations. Reservations can be made at the time of check-in
- Poolside food and drinks (seasonal)
- Complimentary fruit-infused water and afternoon cookies in lobby
- Fitness center
- Bike rentals
- Sundry shop
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Belamar Hotel
- Nearest airport: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX, 3.3 mi.)
- Cab fare: about $25 from LAX, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Los Angeles: 19.3 miles