What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom suite or eight in a two-bedroom suite
Property at a Glance: The Berkley, Las Vegas
The Berkley is set in a more laid-back part of Sin City, about a 10-minute drive from the Las Vegas Strip. The new 4-star property lies within a 5-minute drive of restaurants and Las Vegas South Premium Outlets, home to more than 145 stores. Gaming action is still close at hand—The Berkley is right next to Silverton Casino and its 26 table games and 1,500-plus slots.
Please note due to COVID related restrictions no shuttle service will be available, no luggage storage services will be available, no housekeeping services will be available (items are available at the front desk upon request,) only one person will be allowed at the check-in desk, and face masks are mandatory in all common areas.
- Great for groups: The two-bedroom suite sleeps eight and has two kitchens and bathrooms, as well as in-unit laundry; studios have one kitchen and one bathroom.
- Best place to relax: the outdoor hot tub on the huge sun deck
- Staying in shape: The fitness center is equipped with cardio machines and kettlebells.
- Hot off the grill: a shared barbecue area and patio seating
Beyond the Las Vegas Strip: Old Vegas and Red Rock Canyon
It can feel like the entire city of Las Vegas revolves around the Strip if you never venture beyond that neon-lit corridor. But there’s plenty to see and do once you step off Las Vegas Boulevard. You can find a taste of Old Vegas on Fremont Street, where vintage signs and showgirls crowned with headdresses recall the days of Sinatra and Martin. Beginning at dusk, a canopy of more than 12 million LED lights erupts in a psychedelic light-and-music show every hour. For an aerial view, zoom down the center of Fremont Street on a zipline.
Nature puts on its own show at Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, a landscape of fiery-red sandstone formations and limestone cliffs just 17 miles outside the city. Motor down the 13-mile scenic drive or ditch the car and strike out on any of more than 20 hiking trails that course through the region’s otherworldly topography.
- One king bed and one sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Two king beds and two sleeper sofas
- Standard occupancy: 8
- Maximum occupancy: 8
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor hot tub (currently closed)
- Outdoor pool (open 10am - 6pm)
- Fitness center (open 5am - 10pm)
- Barbecue area
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $25 resort fee per stay paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Berkley, Las Vegas
- Nearest airport: McCarran International (LAS; 6 mi)
- Cab fare: about $30 from LAS, including a 15% tip