Top Reasons to Visit The Breakers Resort
- Located in the heart of Myrtle Beach’s Grand Strand, The Breakers Resort is a sprawling hotel complex that sits directly on the Atlantic Ocean.
- The resort has more than 19 pools to explore, including some that are indoors. Other water attractions include a pirate ship, a lazy river, and a jacuzzi.
- There are several onsite restaurants, including a breakfast buffet, a casual café, and a Ben & Jerry’s ice-cream parlor.
- Guests can visit the 17,000-square-foot Cinzia Spa for services such as the centuries-old Thai herbal ball massage.
- Palms ocean-view suites and oceanfront suites have full kitchens and balconies, and Palmetto resort-view rooms have kitchenettes and balconies.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Seaside Golf Courses, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
Myrtle Beach is the crown jewel of South Carolina's Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white, sandy beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. The city was named one of the best vacation spots in the United States for a family by USA Today, in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into the SkyWheel Ferris wheel’s glass-floored gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city below.
Less than 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet provides a tranquil contrast to the boardwalk's hustle and bustle. At Brookgreen Gardens, more than 1,400 original sculptures stand amid sprawling floral gardens and massive, moss-covered oak trees that have been around for centuries. Murrells Inlet is also home to the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course, 1 of more than 100 courses in the area that helped Myrtle Beach earn its title as the seaside golf capital of the world.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.