What You Get
- Stay for two in a water-view room
- Includes daily resort fee
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
- Dates into December
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 12.5% tax added at purchase
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Sprawling, Kid-Friendly Resort Adjacent to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
As an official Walt Disney World® hotel, The Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa offers several theme-park perks to guests, including a complimentary shuttle to all four Disney Theme Parks and two Water Parks. The hotel is also located across the street from the shops and eateries of the Downtown Disney® area.
With the hotel’s onsite dining options, you can enjoy tropical drinks and snacks at Castaway Grill and Shipwreck Bar and pub fare at The Kook Sports Bar. On Sunday mornings, Disney characters make an appearance at the Watercress Café during breakfast. If theme parks don’t tucker out the little ones, the hotel has plenty to keep ’em occupied until bedtime: three heated outdoor pools, an arcade, a playground, and tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts.
Meanwhile, for the grownups, there’s the Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa and Boutique, a 10,000-square-foot spa, salon, and fitness center. After a bit of pampering, retire to a 400-square-foot water-view guest room, where you can relax in front of the 32-inch flat-panel TV or venture out to the private balcony to rehearse scenes from Romeo and Juliet.
Lake Buena Vista, Florida: Gateway to World-Famous Theme Parks
About 20 miles from downtown Orlando, Lake Buena Vista is the home of the Walt Disney World® Resort, which sprawls across nearly 30,000 acres and encompasses four Theme Parks, two Water Parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted 18th-century mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
As to Disney artwork, properties and logos: ©Disney.
- Two queen beds or a king bed and sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; guests 17 or younger stay free
- Private balcony
- 32-inch flat-panel TV
- Mini refrigerator
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: high-speed Internet access in rooms (wired or wireless), in-room coffee and tea, 24-hour access to cyber café, boarding-pass printing in lobby, unlimited use of recreational facilities, daily membership to the fitness center, weekday New York Times available in the lobby, unlimited local and 800 phone calls, long-distance calls (within continental U.S. only, up to first 30 minutes; additional minutes are $0.10 each), self-parking, Disney bus transportation daily to each of the four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and nightly to Downtown Disney® area
- Parking: self-parking included in resort fee; valet parking available for $21 per night
- Rollaways: available for an additional $35 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Complimentary shuttle to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
- Several restaurants and lounges
- Three heated swimming pools
- Jacuzzi and sauna
- Sunday Disney® character breakfast
- Playground and video arcade
- 10,000-square-foot spa and fitness center
- Tennis court and basketball court
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 12.5% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hilton Buena Vista Palace
- By plane: about 18 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- By cab: about $50 from MCO
- By car: about 17 miles south of Orlando