What You Get
- Stay for two in a water-view room
- Includes daily resort fee
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
- Dates into September
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Taxes: 12.5% tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
4-Star Kid-Friendly Resort Adjacent to Orlando Theme Parks
As an official Walt Disney World® hotel, The Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa offers several theme-park perks to guests, including a complimentary shuttle to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and two water parks. This 4-star hotel is located across the street from the shops and eateries of the Downtown Disney® Area, within easy driving distance of three championship-level golf courses, . Even with the hotel's superb spot near all the Orlando attractions, Fodor's writes that the resort "gets kudos as much for its on-site charms as for its location."
You'll retire to a 400-square-foot water-view guest room, where you can relax in front of the 32-inch flat-panel TV or venture out to the private balcony to rehearse scenes from Romeo and Juliet. With the hotel’s onsite dining options, you can enjoy drinks and food at One80 Sportgrill & Bar. On Sunday mornings, Disney Characters make an appearance at the Watercress Café during breakfast.
If theme parks don’t tucker out the kids, the hotel has plenty to keep them occupied until bedtime: three heated outdoor pools, an arcade, a playground, and tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts. For the grownups, there’s the Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa & Boutique, a 10,000-square-foot spa, salon, and fitness center.
HIghlights of Lake Buena Vista
About 20 miles from downtown Orlando, Lake Buena Vista is the home of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and is named after the street where The Walt Disney Studios in Burbank is located. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort, spanning nearly 30,000 acres, encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® Area.
- Sample Disney itinerary: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding Space Mountain® Attraction, a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride past the ghastly goofballs inside The Haunted Mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries at the World Showcase.
- Beyond Disney: One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
- Downtown Orlando arts district: Shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary by visiting this neighborhood, which boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
- Museums around Loch Haven Park: The Orlando Museum of Art's collection features pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater and the Orlando Science Center, where you can take a rover across a simulation of Mars’s red surface.
As to Disney artwork, properties and logos: ©Disney.
- Two queen beds, or one king bed and a sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; guests 17 or younger stay free
- Private balcony
- 32 in. flat-panel TV
- Mini refrigerator
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: Internet in rooms (wired or wireless), in-room coffee and tea, 24-hour access to cyber café, boarding-pass printing in lobby, unlimited use of recreational facilities, daily membership to the fitness center, weekday New York Times available in the lobby, unlimited local and 800 phone calls, long-distance calls (within continental U.S. only, up to first 30 minutes; additional minutes are $0.10 each), self-parking, bus transportation daily to each of the four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and nightly to Downtown Disney® Area
- Parking: self-parking included in resort fee; valet parking available for $21 per night
- Rollaways: available for an additional $35 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Complimentary shuttle to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
- Several restaurants and lounges
- Three heated swimming pools
- Jacuzzi and sauna
- Sunday Disney Character Breakfast
- Playground and video arcade
- 10,000 sq. ft. spa and fitness center
- Tennis court and basketball court
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 12.5% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hilton Buena Vista Palace
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 18 miles)
- By cab: about $50 from MCO
- Distance to Orlando: about 17 miles