Hotel at a Glance: The Chancellor Hotel
The newly renovated Chancellor Hotel is located in Fayetteville, home to the University of Arkansas. The hotel is just a 15-minute walk from campus and one block from Fayetteville Historic Square, the historic center of town. It’s also less than 2 miles from Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, where the Arkansas football team plays.
- Modern guest rooms offer plush furnishings and views of the Ozark Mountains and downtown Fayetteville.
- Stay connected with your room’s free WiFi and HD cable TV.
- When hunger strikes: Head to the onsite 6494 Bistro & Lounge, which serves shrimp étouffée tortellini and other savory plates along with signature cocktails.
- Stay in shape using the weights, ellipticals, and other equipment in the fitness center.
- Recent accolade: a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Complimentary shuttle: available to guests daily, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Fayetteville, Arkansas: College Town with Presidential History
Fayetteville is the proud home of the University of Arkansas, the state’s largest and best-known university. Like in any good college town, you can find lots of unique bars, restaurants, and boutiques near campus. Fayetteville’s hot spots are concentrated on Dickson Street.
Around Fayetteville Historic Square, you can see examples of Queen Anne, Italianate, and Romanesque Revival architecture. The square, marked by wide sidewalks and gardens, hosts a farmers’ market on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday between April and late November.
Bill and Hillary Clinton’s first home together was in Fayetteville; they resided here in the 1970s, while they were both teaching at the University of Arkansas School of Law. The political pair was married in the living room of the house in 1975. Today, you can see photos of them in their younger years and memorabilia from their campaigns exhibited throughout the modest building, now known as the Clinton House Museum.