Top Reasons to Stay at The Cliffs Resort
- This newly renovated hotel located on California’s central coast sits on a secluded bluff overlooking a private beach.
- Decorated in casual California style, guest rooms feature natural wood furnishings, Italian-marble accents, and private balconies or patios with coastal or mountain views.
- The onsite restaurant, Marisol, serves New American cuisine made with local, sustainable meats and vegetables where possible. You can select a vintage from the award-winning wine list and enjoy an oceanfront dinner out on the patio.
- During the day, you can relax by the outdoor pool and get a view of the Pacific Ocean. The resort also offers spa services such as a wild-lavender massage and a grape-seed body scrub.
- Affectionately known as the “new Napa,” the surrounding San Luis Obispo County is home to more than 200 vineyards and wineries. Visitors can tour rural hillside estates and taste the region’s award-winning pinot noirs and chardonnays.
- The resort lies within driving distance of some of the best golf courses in Central California, including a links-style course in Paso Robles wine country and a coastal course surrounded by eucalyptus trees.
Highlights of Pismo Beach, California
- 315 days of sunshine each year and temperatures ranging from 66 to 84 degrees
- 23 miles of coastline contribute to a strong surfing and beach culture (and enviable tans).
- Tons of local wineries produce large quantities of chardonnay, pinot noir, and syrah, thanks to one of California's longest growing seasons.
What You Get
- Stay for four in a non-ocean-view double queen room or ocean/pool-view king room
- Dates into July
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Taxes: 11.65% tax added at purchase
- Additional fees: $16.66 daily resort fee added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Amenities and Room Details
- Restaurant and lounge
- Onsite spa services
- Heated outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary airport shuttle service
Non-Ocean-View Double Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge
Ocean/Pool-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Resort fee includes: valet or self-parking, in-room coffee, pool access, wireless Internet, fitness-center access, fresh water, fruit
- Parking: included in resort fee
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: dogs are allowed in non-ocean-view rooms for $55 per stay for the first dog and $15 for each additional dog; please contact property for availability prior to check-in.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options
- Room upgrades: not available
- Nearest airport: San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP; 9 mi)
- Cab fare: about $25 from SBP
- Distance from Santa Barbara: about 84 miles
- Hotel shuttle: complimentary shuttle service to and from SBP
The Fine Print
- Date cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $16.66 daily resort fee added at purchase.11.65% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.