Top Reasons to Stay at The Cliffs Resort
- This newly renovated hotel located on California’s central coast sits on a secluded bluff overlooking a private beach.
- Decorated in casual California style, guest rooms feature natural wood furnishings, Italian-marble accents, and private balconies or patios with coastal or mountain views.
- The onsite restaurant, Marisol, serves New American cuisine made with local, sustainable meats and vegetables where possible. You can select a vintage from the award-winning wine list and enjoy an oceanfront dinner out on the patio.
- During the day, you can relax by the outdoor pool and get a view of the Pacific Ocean. The resort also offers spa services such as a wild-lavender massage and a grape-seed body scrub.
- Affectionately known as the “new Napa,” the surrounding San Luis Obispo County is home to more than 200 vineyards and wineries. Visitors can tour rural hillside estates and taste the region’s award-winning pinot noirs and chardonnays.
- The resort lies within driving distance of some of the best golf courses in Central California, including a links-style course in Paso Robles wine country and a coastal course surrounded by eucalyptus trees.
Highlights of Pismo Beach, California
- 315 days of sunshine each year and temperatures ranging from 66 to 84 degrees
- 23 miles of coastline contribute to a strong surfing and beach culture (and enviable tans).
- Tons of local wineries produce large quantities of chardonnay, pinot noir, and syrah, thanks to one of California's longest growing seasons.