What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a studio, four in a one-bedroom condo, or six in a two-bedroom condo
$22.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Local calls
- In-room safe
- Parking for one personal vehicle (no RV or trailer)
- Beach towels
- Beach amenities
- Daily newspapers (available in the lobby)
- Business Center
- Daily coffee/tea (available in the North Tower lounge)
- Barbecue facilities
Hotel at a Glance: The Cove on Ormond Beach
The Cove on Ormond Beach resort overlooks 150 feet of beach along the Atlantic Ocean. Ormond Beach is typically quieter and less crowded than Daytona, but it’s every bit as picturesque. Nineteenth-century mansions, the Rockefeller Gardens, and Bulow Plantation Ruins Historic State Park are among the many attractive sights.
- Spread out: One- and two-bedroom condos have full kitchens, dining area, living room, and WiFi.
- Morning coffee with a view: All units feature private balconies, some of which have views of the ocean.
- Resort amenities: onsite fitness center, full-service activities department, and heated indoor and outdoor pools, a lazy river, barbeque grill area, and picnic area
- To adhere to the distancing guidelines, the following changes have been implemented:
- One party per elevator at any given time.
- Decreased capacity at our pool deck, pools, spa, fitness center, grills, and business center.
- Floor markings for check-in and check-out lines.
- No-touch deliveries of requested items.
- The coffee station will not be available, but coffee is provided in our in suite starter pack.
- Mandated Social Distancing on our beach.
- Activities are not currently being offered.
Please be advised that Ormond Beach has issued a proclamation in which masks are required in areas that social distancing is not attainable.
Daytona Beach, Florida: Racing Legacy and a Famed Lighthouse
Hundreds of thousands of racing fans visit Daytona International Speedway each year to watch world-class champions such as Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jeff Gordon. Stock-car, sports-car, and motorcycle events round out the calendar all year, highlighted by the Daytona 500 in February—the first race of the Sprint Cup Series and typically regarded as the most prestigious. On various behind-the-scenes tours, you can explore the speedway’s elevated press boxes, banked infield turns, and decadent hot tubs filled with motor oil.
At Daytona Beach itself, cars toting beach gear roll across the hard-packed sand through oceanfront driving zones; there are also traffic-free areas. South of town, you can see the Ponce de León Inlet Lighthouse. There, a spiral staircase winds up to the top of a 175-foot tower, where you can overlook a 52-acre park filled with armadillos, shore birds, and native wildflowers.
- One queen bed and one queen sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- One queen bed in one bedroom, and one queen OR two twin beds in the second bedroom
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $22.95 resort fee includes: WiFi, local calls, in-room safe, parking for one personal vehicle (no RV or trailer), beach towels, beach amenities, daily newspapers (available in the lobby), Business Center, daily coffee/tea (available in the North Tower lounge), and barbecue facilities.
- Parking: included in resort fee; limit one space per unit.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor heated pool
- Outdoor heated pool and hot tubs with lazy river
- Picnic and BBQ area
- Fitness center
- WiFi (included in the resort fee)
- On-site laundry
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- A government issued photo ID matching the credit card is required
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $22.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- A $300 security deposit is required at check-in; the deposit must be made on a major credit card- no cash is accepted
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Cove on Ormond Beach
- Nearest airports: Daytona Beach International (DAB; 10 mi) and Orlando International (MCO; 80 mi)
- Cab fare: about $40 from DAB, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Daytona Beach: about 6 miles