Hotel at a Glance: The Cromwell
The Cromwell is a luxurious casino hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. This 4.5-star hotel is within walking distance of the Strip’s best attractions, including Caesars Palace and Paris Las Vegas.
- Place a bet at the onsite casino, where you can play slots, table games, poker, and more.
- Where to eat: The hotel restaurant, Giada, is owned by Emmy Award–winning celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis and serves Italian delicacies.
- Use your $20 dining credit at both Giada and the swanky lounge bar, Bound.
- Party all night long at Drai’s Beachclub & Nightclub.
- Where you’ll stay: Guest rooms feature rainfall showers and large flat-screen TVs.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, such as the Miracle Miles Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, or The LINQ’s dining and entertainment district. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas and the Roman Empire at Caesars Palace. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.