You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: The Embassy Row Hotel
What do Hillary Clinton, Denzel Washington, Estée Lauder, Kim Cattrall, and Barack Obama have in common? They’ve all been guests at The Embassy Row Hotel, a boutique Dupont Circle property on Millionaires’ Row. At this chic 4-star hotel tucked between mansions and international embassies, you’ll be steps away from the Metrorail and minutes from more than 80 restaurants and several major DC attractions.
- Station Kitchen & Cocktails: Try signature libations and shareable plates such as charcuterie at this on-site restaurant.
- Drink local: Sip a craft beer or pair Swings Coffee with a delicious pastry.
- See the DC skyline from a queen deluxe city-view room.
- Unwind with an in-room massage after getting a workout in the 24-hour fitness center.
- Be a kid again: Play foosball and ping-pong at the on-site Undergournd Playground.
Dupont Circle, Washington, DC: Historic Charm and Dynamic Nightlife
In Dupont Circle, located about 2 miles northwest of downtown, foreign embassies housed in historic mansions neighbor hole-in-the-wall bars and boutiques. During the day, crowds gather in Dupont Circle’s park to watch chess players hustle on permanent stone-table boards. Here, you can see the neighborhood’s elaborate centerpiece—the two-tiered, white-marble Dupont Circle Fountain. At night, check out the bars along Connecticut Avenue, which range from Latin lounges to beer pubs and high-end clubs.
Two blocks from the fountain, The Phillips Collection showcases paintings by Renoir, van Gogh, and O’Keeffe. A quick ride on the Metro will get you near the National Mall, a tree-lined open space that stretches 2.5 miles, from the US Capitol Building, past the Smithsonian museums to the Lincoln Memorial.
The event features 12 ice-sculpture scenes that tell the story of Rudolph, as well as four ice slides and other interactive, family-friendly fun.