Niagara Falls hotel near Clifton Hill and casino; includes dining and casino credits, as well as chocolate and wine tastings
Hotel at a Glance: The Falls Hotel & Inn
The Falls Hotel & Inn is only two blocks from the rushing waters of Niagara Falls. From here, you’ll be able to view the natural wonder from cliffside parks or a climate-controlled gondola on the Niagara Skywheel, less than a 5-minute walk away. End your day with a splash into much more temperate waters by diving into the hotel’s sky-lit indoor pool and hot tub.
- Share vacation photos: when you join your room’s free WiFi network.
- Remingtons of Niagara: Be serenaded by singing servers and sizzling seafood or steak at this onsite restaurant. This deal includes a C$30 dining credit valid with the purchase of two dinner entrees.
- Free wine tasting at Jackson-Triggs Winery and Iniskillin Winery (for two people per day)
- Sweeten your stay with a complimentary daily Chocolate FX tour and tasting for two.
- Midday snack: check out the Applebee’s; a C$10 dining credit valid after 12 p.m. is included with your stay.
- Try your luck with the included C$25 daily casino voucher for Fallsview or Casino Niagara.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls, water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower cruises ferry raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April to October, depending on the river’s ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—visitors board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps from the cascading water. A 10-minute walk from the falls is the neon-lit Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos and indoor water parks.