What You Get
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room, deluxe double-queen room, courtyard-view king room, courtyard-view double-queen room, living room suite, or taking care of business suite
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a deluxe double-queen room or courtyard-view double-queen room
- Dates into September
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $10.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: The Guest House at Graceland
No place is more associated with Elvis Presley than Graceland, the lavish 13-acre Memphis estate where Elvis lived and entertained guests for two decades. For any Elvis fan, a pilgrimage to Graceland is a must. The resort located near the property is the 4-star, AAA Four-Diamond award-winning Guest House at Graceland, a brand-new luxury hotel that reflects Elvis’ personal style and the unique character of Graceland.
- Where you’ll stay: Guest rooms have been inspired by Graceland’s interior and Elvis’s interior-design tastes.
- In-room amenities: Complimentary WiFi, refrigerator, in-room safe, and Keurig coffee station
- Hotel architecture: Southern colonial style, inspired by Graceland Mansion
- Eat at one of two onsite restaurants, including Delta’s Kitchen, where you can try some of Elvis’s favorite breakfast dishes, as well as other southern classics.
- Take a tour of iconic Graceland Mansion, including the famous Jungle Room, plus the Elvis Presley Automobile Museum, Elvis’ airplanes, and more. Tour tickets sold separately.
Memphis, Tennessee: Blues on Beale Street and Slow-Cooked Barbecue
One of the best ways to experience Memphis is through your stomach. No trip to the city is complete without trying a full plate of Memphis-style barbecue. Ribs can be served wet (brushed with tangy sauce before, during, and after cooking) or, more commonly, dry (rubbed in spices and cooked in a smoker). Memphis has embraced the national food-truck trend, so some of the city’s best cuisine can now be enjoyed on the go.
Another important aspect of Memphis is its storied music scene. Thanks to Sam Phillips’s Sun Studio and the pioneers at Stax Records, the city has played a pivotal role in nearly every genre of American music, including rock, country, soul, and the blues. B. B. King, Elvis Presley, and John Lee Hooker are some of the many musicians who got their start here, and the Stax Museum of American Soul Music chronicles the contributions of several more, including Isaac Hayes, Otis Redding, and Sam & Dave. Each night, you can still hear excellent live music on Beale Street—both in the clubs and while strolling down the sidewalk.
Deluxe King Room, Courtyard-View King Room, Living Room Suite, or Taking Care of Business Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Double-Queen Room or Courtyard-View Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Daily resort fee includes: WiFi, domestic phone calls, shuttle service to/from Memphis International Airport, shuttle service to Graceland and Elvis Presley Memphis ticket center, printing of boarding passes, secured luggage storage, in case you forgot something amenities (toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, etc.), business center computer and printer with supplies, and fitness center access
- Parking: available for an additional fee, please contact property for details.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional fee, please contact property for details.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Free airport and Graceland shuttles
- Shuttle to downtown Memphis, $5 per person each way
- Two onsite restaurants
- Coffee shop
- Lobby lounge
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pet-friendly (South Tower rooms; $25 per pet per day)
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $10.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Guest House at Graceland
- Nearest airport: Memphis International Airport (MEM; 3 mi)