What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom unit or six in a two-bedroom unit
$23.46 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Free to guest Wi-fi
- Basketball court
- Gas & Charcoal grills
- Grab & Go Crafts (on scheduled days)
- Horse shoe pits
- Mini-golf (9am-7pm weather permitting)
- Movie nights (from the comfort of your unit, on scheduled nights)
- Tennis courts
- Volleyball court
- Ponds for catch & release fishing (guest must supply own equipment)
Please note: equipment rental for the basketball, tennis, volleyball courts and horse shoe pits is available at the mini-golf hut
Property at a Glance: The Historic Powhatan Resort
The Historic Powhatan Resort’s manor house dates back to 1735—an etching of “1643” on one of its bricks refers to the year of its land grant from King Charles I. Built with 20-inch-thick brick walls and distinctive T-shaped chimneys, the two-story structure survived the American Revolution and a fire during the Civil War that ravaged the surrounding plantation. Today, the house stands amid carefully manicured gardens and rolling hills on the resort’s more than 250 wooded acres, the perfect setting for families visiting Williamsburg for its historic colonial attractions.
- Now you’re cookin’: All units have fully equipped kitchens stocked with dishes and cutlery.
- Practice your game on the tennis, basketball, or volleyball courts. (Guests must supply own sports equipment)
- The Historic Powhatan Resort is operating with the highest health and safety measures in place to safeguard guests and team members Click here for information about Diamond Resorts’ Standard of Clean. Face-covering is required while inside buildings as mandated by the state Governor. Click here for more information on face-covering requirement.
Williamsburg, Virginia: Historic Colonial Town
Part of the Historic Triangle of Virginia (along with Jamestown and Yorktown), Williamsburg was the capital of the colony. It played a central role during the American Revolution—American forces gathered here in 1781 to march to Yorktown for the war’s final battle. The city pays homage to this patriotic past with a living museum where fifers march in Revolutionary War regalia and costumed actors portray everyday colonists. Historians have carefully preserved and restored dozens of 18th-century structures within the town; buildings of note include the home of George Wythe, the first Virginian to sign the Declaration of Independence. Yorktown Battlefield is to the east; here, park rangers tell the story of the Revolutionary War’s final siege.
- One king bed plus one sofa bed or two twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Bedding varies; based on availability at check-in
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $20.95 resort fee includes: Free Wi-fi, Basketball court, Gas & Charcoal grills, Grab & Go Crafts (on scheduled days), Horse shoe pits, Mini-golf (9am-7pm weather permitting), Movie nights (from the comfort of your unit, on scheduled nights), Playgrounds, Tennis courts, Volleyball court, Ponds for catch & release fishing (guest must supply own equipment).
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Fishing dock
- Basketball, tennis, and volleyball courts
- Picnic and BBQ area
- Horse Shoe Pits
Some amenities may be unavailable as directed by the state Governor. Click here for more information.
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $200 refundable deposit on major credit or debit card paid at check-in
- $23.46 daily resort fee paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.