What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom unit or six in a two-bedroom unit
$25 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Guest internet access
- Up to 15% off at local area dining
- Up to 10% off select local area attractions
- Sports equipment including tennis, volleyball, basketball, racquetball, horseshoes, and badminton
- Video & board game rentals.
Hotel at a Glance: The Historic Powhatan Resort by Diamond Resorts
The Historic Powhatan Resort’s manor house dates back to 1735—an etching of “1643” on one of its bricks refers to the year of its land grant from King Charles I. Built with 20-inch-thick brick walls and distinctive T-shaped chimneys, the two-story structure survived the American Revolution and a fire during the Civil War that ravaged the surrounding plantation. Today, the house stands amid carefully manicured gardens and rolling hills on the resort’s more than 250 wooded acres, the perfect setting for families visiting Williamsburg for its historic colonial attractions.
- Now you’re cookin’: All units have fully equipped kitchens stocked with dishes and cutlery.
- Make a splash in one of the outdoor and indoor pools to cool down or swim laps for a morning workout.
- Take a sip of a freshly mixed cocktail or soft drink at the poolside bar.
- Practice your game on the tennis, basketball, or volleyball courts. Guests must supply own sports equipment.
Williamsburg, Virginia: Historic Colonial Town
Part of the Historic Triangle of Virginia (along with Jamestown and Yorktown), Williamsburg was the capital of the colony. It played a central role during the American Revolution—American forces gathered here in 1781 to march to Yorktown for the war’s final battle. The city pays homage to this patriotic past with a living museum where fifers march in Revolutionary War regalia and costumed actors portray everyday colonists. Historians have carefully preserved and restored dozens of 18th-century structures within the town; buildings of note include the home of George Wythe, the first Virginian to sign the Declaration of Independence. Yorktown Battlefield is to the east; here, park rangers tell the story of the Revolutionary War’s final siege.
- One king bed plus one sofa bed or two twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Bedding varies; based on availability at check-in
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $25 resort fee includes:
- Guest internet access; Up to 15% off at local area dining; up to 10% off select local area attractions; sports equipment including tennis, volleyball, basketball, racquetball, horseshoes, and badminton; video & board game rentals.
- Parking: free; one vehicle per reservation.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Fitness Center
- Manor House (COVID restrictions apply)
- Outdoor Pool (COVID restrictions apply)
- Indoor pool
- Restaurant and bar (COVID capacity restrictions apply)
- Ponds for catch and release fishing (guest must supply own equipment)
- Basketball, tennis, and volleyball courts
- Picnic and BBQ area
- Grab and go crafts (on scheduled days)
- Horse shoe pits
- Mini-golf (weather permitting)
- Movie nights (from the comfort of your unit, on scheduled nights)
- Poolside cabana
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $25 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- $200 refundable deposit on major credit or debit card paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional Groupon service fee, which Groupon retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings