What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a club room, parlor suite, or jetted tub suite
- Two glasses of champagne per day
Hotel at a Glance: The Inn at Leola Village
Two glasses of champagne are waiting for you when you check into The Inn at Leola Village. It’s a nice starter for the elegance that comes standard at this AAA Four-Diamond Hotel in Lancaster County. The Inn at Leola Village hosts two restaurants, a spa, multiple shops, and boutique-style rooms, some of which have jetted tubs. Rooms feature simple decorative touches inspired by the Amish, such as hand-sewn quilts and exposed beams. You’ll be close to the Amish farms and marketplaces in the countryside, too.
- Upscale Italian cuisine is the specialty at TE, the hotel’s high-end restaurant. It incorporates seasonal ingredients from nearby Amish farms, imported cheeses, and freshly made gelato.
- Classic country Italian fare can be found at the onsite Osteria Avanti, with menu items such as Sicilian swordfish and mussels, plus more than 450 wines to choose from.
- Get a massage at Destinations Hair Studio & Spa or indulge in a royal shave, a mani-pedi, or a luxurious facial. Your stay includes daily credits toward spa or salon services.
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania: Crossroads of Amish Culture and German Heritage
Lancaster County sits in Pennsylvania Dutch Country. A number of Amish families—many of them descendants of the German immigrants who settled in the region in the 18th and 19th centuries—still farm the land here, living and working by the same timeless principles and unadorned methods they’ve been using for generations. On a drive through the area, you’ll see covered bridges spanning the Conestoga River and probably share the road with a horse-drawn buggy or two. At stops such as Kitchen Kettle Village, you can watch experts canning jellies, jams, and relishes and sample homemade baked goods.
To tour the countryside in style, take a ride aboard a coal-burning steam locomotive on the Strasburg Rail Road. As the train chugs past farmers tending fields and cattle grazing on hay and strudel, parlor-car attendants serve cocktails and snacks to passengers in the dining car or in first class. Across the street from the station in Strasburg, the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania chronicles the history of the track via rotating exhibits and more than 100 locomotives and railcars.
Club Room, Parlor Suite, and Jetted-Tub Suite
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 (king bed), 4 (queen beds)
- Adding occupants above standard: $75 per person for each additional guest
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Spa and salon
- Billiards room
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in; the Inn's historic nature and relaxing ambiance are not conducive for children
- Credit card required at check-in
- $3.95 daily historic preservation fee paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Inn at Leola Village
- Nearest airports: Harrisburg International Airport (MDT; 37 mi) and Philadelphia International Airport (PHL; 61 mi)
- Distance from Philadelphia: 74 miles