What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard 1811 queen room or deluxe 1811 king room
- One child 15 or younger stays free in a deluxe 1811 king room
$39 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- 24 Hour Access to the Equinox Fitness Center
- Daily Fitness & Yoga Classes
- Indoor heated pool & outdoor hot tub
- Unlimited use of golf putting green practice area,
- Tennis court usage for daily play
- Access to 914 acres of private hiking trails at the Equinox Preservation Trust
- Access to resort bikes for in town or trail riding
- Sleds for winter fun
- Family Game Room with Ping Pong, Fusbol, 600+ NES Classic Games & More
- Lawn Games
- Fishing pond
- Fire pits
- Scheduled Activities
Inn at a Glance: The 1811 House
At The Inns at Equinox, you’ll stay in the historic 1811 House in rural Vermont, an architectural gem with a fascinating 200-year history—it even served as the home of Abraham Lincoln’s granddaughter. Retreat to one of 13 beautiful guestrooms—offering authentic antiques and period artwork.
Located at the base of Mount Equinox adjacent on The Resort property, The 1811 House offers full resort access including complimentary Wi-Fi for convenience. Enjoy a full service spa with an indoor heated pool, three tennis courts with mountain views, a state-of-the-art fitness center as well as daily fitness classes including water aerobics, pilates, and yoga. The Golf Club at Equinox and the Land Rover Experience Driving School are located on-site and Fly Fishing and Shooting are also available.
- Take in the fresh air on the hiking trails that run throughout the resort’s 1,300 wooded acres.
- Get pampered with a relaxing massage at the onsite spa, which has its own elegant pool.
- The Golf Club at Equinox has earned accolades from Golf Digest and Golfweek.
- Other things to do: Ski nearby Bromley or Stratton Mountains, go for a spin at the Land Rover Experience Driving School, or learn to fly fish with Orvis Fly Fishing School.
- Dining options: There are multiple onsite restaurants and bars, including Chop House, which serves up juicy steaks in a hunter’s-lodge atmosphere, complete with a fireplace from 1832.
Manchester, Vermont: Fashionable Resort Village with Upscale Shopping in Green Mountains
Slate-gray roofs studded with dormer windows distinguish Manchester’s colonial buildings, many of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. One of the area’s most popular destinations is Manchester Center. It has tree-lined sidewalks and a multitude of designer outlet shops, fine-antique shops, and independent bookstores. There are several charming restaurants in town, too, many serving locally sourced, sustainable dishes.
During winter, Manchester is a good base camp for skiing in the surrounding mountains. About a 15-minute drive east of town is Bromley Mountain, which has runs fit for both first-timers and experts. Perched on southern Vermont’s highest peak about 20 miles from Manchester is Stratton Mountain Resort, which has 97 trails and a high-speed base-to-summit gondola.
Standard 1811 Queen Room
- One queen bed
- 150 Sq. Ft.
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe 1811 King Room
- One king bed
- 250 Sq. Ft.
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $50 per night for each additional guest 16 or older; children 15 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $39 resort fee includes: 24 hour access to the Equinox Fitness Center, daily fitness & yoga classes, indoor heated pool & outdoor hot tub, unlimited use of golf putting green practice area, tennis court usage for daily play, access to 914 acres of private hiking trails at the Equinox Preservation Trust, access to resort bikes for in town or trail riding, sleds for winter fun, family game room with Ping Pong, Fusbol, 600+ NES Classic games & more, lawn games, fishing pond, fire pits, scheduled activities
- Parking: complimentary self parking.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor pool
- Restaurants and bars
- Studio for yoga, Pilates, and meditation
- Access to hiking and biking trails
- Golf course
- Fitness facility with sauna
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary self parking
- Sundry and gift shop
- Pet-friendly (additional fee)
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $39 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Inns at The Equinox
- Nearest airports: Rutland - Southern Vermont Regional Airport (RUT; 30 mi.) and Albany International Airport (ALB; 64 mi.)
- Distance from Boston: 153 miles