Top Reasons to Visit The Lexington New York City
- This boutique hotel is located in the heart of Midtown, within walking distance of Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
- Grand Central Terminal and the 51st Street subway station are also close by, putting all of New York City’s biggest attractions within reach.
- The nightclub Latin Quarter is right in the building. On some evenings, you can dance to live salsa music performed by the Mambo Kings.
- Dining options include five onsite restaurants and bars.
- Guest rooms are similarly decorated but come in a variety of layouts.
Midtown East, Manhattan: Famous Landmarks and Luxury Department Stores
Midtown East is situated in central Manhattan, bounded by Fifth Avenue to the west and the East River. The neighborhood contains some of New York’s most famous landmarks, including Rockefeller Center—home to the Today show and Saturday Night Live—and Grand Central Terminal, an ornate railroad station constructed in the early 20th century. In recent years, the station has become a popular tourist spot filled with upscale restaurants and boutiques, but it still serves as a major transportation hub where you can catch subway lines, metro trains, and ziplines heading all over the city.
Walk a few blocks east to the United Nations Visitors Centre to take a guided or audio tour of the UN headquarters. During the 45- to 60-minute tours, you’ll visit the General Assembly Hall and learn about the history of the UN through multimedia exhibits.
No trip to Midtown East is complete without a stroll down Fifth Avenue, a world-famous shopping thoroughfare lined with luxury boutiques and department stores, including the original Saks Fifth Avenue. If you follow Fifth Avenue north, you’ll eventually reach Central Park and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.