Hotel at a Glance: The LINQ Hotel and Casino
Positioned between Flamingo Las Vegas and Harrah’s Las Vegas, The LINQ Hotel and Casino blends 4-star luxury with the Las Vegas Strip’s high-energy vibe. Party in a private cabana by the outdoor pool, or head to the ameriCAN Beer and Cocktails bar to sample brews from each of the 50 states. Afterward, kick back in a hip room or suite; they feature a mix of sleek high-tech furnishings and bright accent pieces inspired by the city’s neon signs.
- Where you’ll stay: Guest rooms have LED flat-screen TVs and USB charging stations.
- Get a bird’s-eye view of the Strip and the mountains beyond on the High Roller, a 550-foot observation wheel with glass-enclosed pods.
- Use your $25 dining credit at the onsite Nook Cafe, Nook Express, Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar, Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips, The Pool at The LINQ, and TAG Lounge.
- Casino stats: 55 table games, race-and-sports book, poker room with tournaments, and slots ranging from 1¢ to $25.
- Go for a swim in the hotel’s two pools, or rent a nearby daybed to relax while admiring the water.
- Get pampered at the Spa at The LINQ, which features a Himalayan salt cave and a fitness center.
- Spend your winnings on stylish hats or limited-edition sneakers from the onsite shops.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.