What You Get
- Stay for two in a studio, four in a one-bedroom unit, or six in a two-bedroom unit
- Dates into May
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $49 damage waiver fee and cleaning fee ($70 for a studio, $85 for a one-bedroom unit, and $105 for a two-bedroom unit) collected at check-in. 13.12% tax and 6% reservation fee added at purchase. Vehicle pass fee of $10 plus tax per vehicle due at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Majestic Beach Resort
The 4-star Majestic Beach Resort sits on a private stretch of white sand along the Gulf of Mexico. This condo resort features spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, and private balconies. In addition to these homey conveniences, the resort offers amenities such as sparkling lagoon pools and onsite boat rentals.
- Get active—or don’t: You can go snorkeling in the gulf’s emerald waters or lounge around one of five swimming pools.
- Jet skis, sailboats, and paddleboards can be rented at the beach.
- Tee off: Guests receive preferred access to Hombre Golf Club’s 27-hole championship course.
- Dining options: Grab casual bites at the poolside H2O Bar and Grill, head to a local restaurant such as the Wine Spectator award-winning FireFly, or cook something up in your room’s kitchen.
- Perk up with a coffee at the onsite Starbucks.
Panama City Beach, Florida: Sugar-White Beaches and Scuba-Diving Spots
Panama City Beach’s slogan—“The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches”—may seem boastful. But TripAdvisor helped back up this claim in 2013, naming the local St. Andrews State Park as having 1 of the top 25 beaches in the United States. The park also has two fishing piers, a jetty, and a boat ramp, plus nature trails for bird watching. Elsewhere in town, you can arrange a scuba-diving trip to explore the area’s dozens of natural and artificial reefs.
If you’re looking to escape the crowds, take the ferry to Shell Island, an uninhabited, 7-mile-long barrier island. On the ride over, you might see some of the bottlenose dolphins that frequent these warm waters. Once there, you can soak in the sun on the empty beaches and go snorkeling. It’s also worth it to visit the nature preserve at Conservation Park, which has 24 miles of trails. One 11-mile trek goes past wooden boardwalks and wetlands; keep your eyes peeled and you might see woodpeckers in the trees and alligators lurking beside cypresses.
- One king bed or one queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- One king bed or one queen bed plus one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Two king beds or two queen beds plus one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Direct beach access
- Three outdoor pools and two indoor pools
- Movie theater
- Seasonal poolside bar and grill
- Mini grocery
- Watersports rentals including sailboats, paddleboards, and kayaks for an additional fee
- Tennis courts
- Fitness center
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $49 damage waiver fee and cleaning fee ($70 for a studio, $85 for a one-bedroom unit, and $105 for a two-bedroom unit) collected at check-in
- 13.12% tax and 6% reservation fee added at purchase
- Vehicle pass fee of $10 plus tax per vehicle due at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Majestic Beach Resort
- Nearest airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP; 20 mi)
- Distance from Panama City: 10 miles