Top Reasons to Stay at The Manhattan At Times Square Hotel
- The hotel is a five-minute walk from Times Square and an eight-minute walk from Central Park. Two subway stations are half a block away.
- The concierge can help you arrange tours and secure restaurant reservations; book tickets to Broadway shows at the theater desk.
- Spacious guest rooms feature city views, dual-pane windows to minimize street noise, and 37-inch flat-screen TVs.
- Visit the complimentary fitness center on the fifth floor to work out amid views of the city.
- The hotel is steps from Broadway’s Ambassador Theater and Winter Garden Theatre.
- Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center are also nearby.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is located at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of world-class cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square, site of the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop.
Nearby, the Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Claude Monet’s waterlily paintings, and Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum’s outdoor sculpture garden, where dazzling installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics like Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.