Top Reasons to Stay at The Manhattan At Times Square Hotel
- The hotel is a five-minute walk from Times Square and an eight-minute walk from Central Park. Two subway stations are half a block away.
- The concierge can help you arrange tours and secure restaurant reservations; book tickets to Broadway shows at the theater desk.
- Spacious guest rooms feature city views, dual-pane windows to minimize street noise, and 37-inch flat-screen TVs.
- Hit the fifth-floor fitness center to work out amid views of the city.
- The hotel is steps from Broadway's Ambassador Theater and the Winter Garden Theatre.
- Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center are also nearby.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is located at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of world-class cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square—site of the annual New Year's Eve ball drop.
Nearby, The Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh's The Starry Night, Claude Monet's Water Lilies, and Andy Warhol's prints of Campbell's soup cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum's outdoor sculpture garden, where installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics such as Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a standard king or standard two-double room
- Daily WiFi
- Dates into March
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Taxes: 14.75% tax and $3.50 daily occupancy charge added at purchase
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Amenities and Room Details
- Concierge and theater desk
- Fifth-floor fitness center with city views
- Included WiFi
- Business center in lobby
- Grab-and-go continental breakfast kiosk open 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. (additional fee)
Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 per night for each additional guest 12 or older due at check-in; guests 11 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: self-parking is available for $55 per night; oversized vehicles are $65 per night. No in and out privileges for garage parking.
- Rollaways: available for $30 per night
- Smoking policy: smoking is not allowed inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property; service animals are permitted.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property (subject to availability)
- By plane: 10 miles from LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 19 miles from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- By transit: half a block from the 50th and Broadway, 7th and 53rd, and 49th and 7th Avenue subway stops. Serviced by 7th Avenue BDE line, 50th Street 1 line, and 49th Street NQR line.
- By cab: about $40 from LGA; $60 from JFK
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $3.50 daily occupancy charge and 14.75% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- The hotel garage is conveniently accessible on 51st, as well as, on 52nd and is attached to the hotel.