Top Reasons to Stay at The Pines Cottages
- These cozy cottages are just 6 miles from downtown Asheville and 8 miles from the popular Biltmore estate.
- The cabins were built nearly 80 years ago, with the cottages added in the '30s, '40s, and '50s. The cottages have undergone numerous renovations while retaining their vintage touches. Each is individually decorated and features a full kitchen, a private bathroom, free WiFi, AC, and a front porch for relaxing.
- Larger parties might find a good fit in a two-bedroom cottage, which can accommodate up to six people.
- The 4.5-acre property has lots of places to relax, with picnic tables, a hammock, a fire pit, and barbecue grills.
- All of the cottages are pet friendly, and there are plenty of places to walk your dog on the property.
Highlights of Asheville, North Carolina
- Downtown is an eclectic mix of boutiques, eateries, and art galleries housed in buildings designed in art-deco, Beaux Arts, and neoclassical styles.
- Biltmore is billed as the largest residential home in the United States. You can take a self-guided tour of the 250-room chateau, which was built in 1895. Be sure to visit the gardens.
- Blue Ridge Parkway: One of the most scenic drives in the country, this 469-mile highway winds through the mountains.
- Stretch your legs: Hike up to the panoramic lookout at Looking Glass Rock in Pisgah National Forest or amble along a portion of the Appalachian Trail.