Hotel at a Glance: The Quad Resort & Casino
The merrymaking lasts well into the night at The Quad Resort’s onsite casino, where you can choose from more than 800 slot and video-poker machines and dozens of table games. A five-table poker room hosts daily, no-limit Texas hold’em tournaments from 11:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. And at the one-of-a-kind Dealertainers Pit, you can play a round of blackjack with an Elvis or Marilyn Monroe impersonator before he or she takes the stage.
- Slot denominations: $0.01 to $25
- Laugh out loud: At headliner Jeff Civillico’s family-friendly comedy show, which features juggling and stunts
- Interesting dish: Sage-fried chicken and bacon waffles drizzled in maple-caramel syrup, served at Hash House A Go Go
- Things to do: The Auto Collections displays more than 250 classic cars, all available for purchase.
- Tee off: Book a tee time at nearby Rio Secco or Cascata Golf courses.
Las Vegas: The Strip Past and Present
Mentioning Las Vegas usually conjures up images of spinning roulette wheels and stone-faced poker players. If that’s what you’re looking for, you’ll want to make a beeline for the casinos lining the neon-lit Strip. But for lower-stakes gambling in a throwback Vegas atmosphere, head downtown to Fremont Street. Vintage signs and showgirls crowned with headdresses recall the days of Sinatra and Martin, but this Glitter Gulch burns much brighter today than it did in the Rat Pack era: beginning at dusk, a canopy of more than 12 million LED lights erupts in a psychedelic light and music show every hour.
Educational attractions have never been Sin City's strong suit, but the Mob Museum boasts a winning formula: bank robberies, prostitution, and money laundering. Exhibits profile legendary Mafiosi from Capone to Gotti, and mob artifacts include the bloodstained, bullet-pocked brick wall from the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. Within the former federal courthouse, you can fire a Tommy gun simulator, participate in a police lineup, or enter witness protection for the rest of your life.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a deluxe king, queen, or Luv Tub room
- Dates into December
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable
- Taxes: 12% tax added at purchase
- Additional fees: $11.20 daily resort fee not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
Amenities and Room Details
- Outdoor pool
- Five restaurants, including an all-you-can-eat buffet
- Casino with slots, table games, and poker
- Live entertainment
- Shopping nearby
Deluxe King, Deluxe Queen, or Deluxe Luv Tub Room
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: Internet and local phone calls
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $30 per night
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms are available; call hotel to request.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available; call hotel with accessibility requests.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 5 miles from McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- By cab: about $25 from LAS, including a 15% tip
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with rewards points
- $11.20 daily resort fee not included
- 12% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.