What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
COVID-19 Testing: Beginning 1/23/21 as part of their health and safety measures, The Reef Coco Beach, will be offering COVID-19 antigen tests for an additional 500 pesos; and PCR tests for an additional 2500 pesos. For guest comfort, the test will be available at the resort. Guests may schedule the appointment upon check-in. Any guests testing positive for COVID-19 will receive a discounted nightly rate, while they quarantine for 14 days. Additional information is available here.
- Stay for two in a superior room or premium room
- Select option includes daily breakfast
- Select options include all-inclusive service
- Up to two kids 3 or younger stay free
Included in superior room all-inclusive service:
- All meals and snacks
- Complimentary highspeed WiFi
- A la carte dinners at Italian Restaurant Rosinella and Mexican Restaurant Sabor Latino
- Unlimited domestic alcohol and nonalcoholic drinks
- Non-motorized water sports, including paddle boards, kayaks, boogie boards and demo in the pool.
- Bicycle rentals
- Daily activities
- Kids Club (ages 4 to 12)
- Gym access
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Nightly entertainment
Included in premium room all-inclusive service:
- All services in superior all-inclusive stays
- 25% discount for spa services
- In-room coffee maker
- Minibar stocked with soft drinks and beers daily
- One bottle of wine in room on arrival
- Access to The Reef Playacar to use all hotel installations (transportation available)
- Access to a Japanese restaurant (reservation required)
- Access to exclusive lounge bar on the beach
- WiFi access throughout
- Premium brand cocktails and drinks in all our bars
- Upgraded bath amenities and bathrobes
Hotel at a Glance: The Reef Coco Beach
Located along the picturesque Caribbean coastline, The Reef Coco Beach invites guests of all ages for the holiday of their lifetime. The classic, intimate style of the resort allows guests to wind down at the private beach, or chill by the expansive outdoor pool.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the private beach.
- Make a splash in the hotel’s outdoor pool, which is open year-round.
- Boost the stamina at the hotel's gym.
- Sparkly shopping at the hotel's jewelry shop.
- All-inclusive options include dinners at the resort's restaurants, unlimited hard and soft drinks, nightly entertainment, and more.
Playa del Carmen, Mexico: Trendy Beach Area and Diving Destination
Just across the sea from the island of Cozumel, Playa del Carmen has been called "the hippest city in all of the Yucatán Peninsula" by Lonely Planet. The laid-back beach bars and cafés have a way of converting vacationers into expats, but Playa's most compelling draw might be its cenotes—cavernous sinkholes filled with turquoise pools. The water in the cenotes is crystal clear, particularly at the lily-pad-dotted Xlacah cenote, where you can snorkel among schools of colorful fish.
To the south, you'll find preserved ruins of pre-Columbian cities. Tulum's crumbling temples are situated above a dramatic ocean bluff, and Coba's enormous pyramid rises between two lagoons. For a fun day trip, hop aboard the ferry to Cozumel, which docks at the pier east of Calle 1. There are about a dozen dive shops on Cozumel, and they offer trips offshore to the reefs that Jacques Cousteau declared some of the world's most beautiful.
###Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Cancun International Airport is approximately 34 miles from the property. Airport transfers are available for an additional fee (airfare not included). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The deal covers 2 guests. Please contact property at email@example.com for pricing and details for each additional guest. Kids 3 and younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Dinner reservations are required for all a la carte restaurants at the resort. There is a dress code of long pants or dress shorts, shirt or polo t-shirt; closed-toe shoes or nice sandals at Sabor Latino, Rosinella, and Samurai. For more information regarding your dining options, please click here or call (866) 511-6776.
6. Are there any protocols in place regarding COVID-19?
Yes, please click here for detailed information about what steps the property is taking to keep guests safe.
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults, 3 adults + 1 kid, or 2 adults + 2 kids
- Adding occupants above standard: for each additional guest 3 or older please contact properly for pricing and details; kids 3 and younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside rooms or restaurants, smoking is permitted on balconies and public spaces.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Two hot tubs
- Direct beach access
- Fitness center
- Complimentary parking
- Bicycle rental
- Boutique and jewelry shop
- 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- If cancelling due to COVID-19, Hotel requires confirmation of a positive COVID-19 test sent directly to the hotel by 5pm the day of arrival, at the latest
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- An official Environmental Tax of $2 USD maximum, per night, will be charged in our hotels located in Solidaridad, Quintana Roo (Playa del Carmen).
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About The Reef Coco Beach
- Nearest airports: Aerodromo de Playa Del Carmen (PCM; 3mi) and Cancun International Airport (CUN, 55mi)
- Distance from Cancun: about 46 miles