What You Get
Per CDC guidelines, travel to Mexico is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Please view the latest travel information here.
✈ CDC Travel Order: Effective 11/8/21 all air passengers 2 years or older arriving to the US from a foreign country must get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days (Travelers Fully Vaccinated) and no more than 1 day (Travelers Not Fully Vaccinated) before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
- Stay for two in a one-bedroom master suite
- Select option is all-inclusive
Included in all-inclusive:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Playa Grande Resort and The Ridge restaurants and bars
- Mexican Party and Beach Party theme nights
- International drinks and house wine by the glass
- 50% discount on in-suite dining
- 40% off New Year’s Eve special event
- Fine cuts at Brigantine Restaurant
- Kids Club (5–12 years old)
- Use of fitness center, mini golf, and tennis court
- 50% discount on premium brands
- Hotel taxes
Resort at a Glance: The Ridge at Playa Grande
The Ridge at Playa Grande is a luxury resort overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortez that will satisfy people looking for a holiday full of experiences. The resort is just minutes away from the marina, marketplace, nightlife, restaurants, and activities. When it comes to cuisines, the options are endless, from local delights to international dining, everyone will find something for themselves. The resort also offers lots of activities with its private beaches, outdoor swimming pools, golf, theme nights, and more.
- *Get a swim in a pool available only for adults, an outdoor pool, and the sea.
- *Gourmet cuisine lovers will not be disappointed with the dining experiences that the resort offers, like Mexican cuisine and grilled fare, with a specialty menu dedicated to oven-baked flatbread pizzas.
- *Relax after a day of activities in a resort spa that offers massages, facials, and body treatments.
- Put your feet up in a luxury suite with a private balcony, flatscreen television, and a fully equipped kitchen.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico: Watersports, White-Sand Beaches, and Festive Parties
Located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula in Mexico and 10 degrees below the Tropic of Cancer, Cabo San Lucas enjoys pleasant year-round temperatures. Just south of town, the white-sand Lover’s Beach (or Playa del Amor) stretches alongside the Sea of Cortez and is frequented by sea lions, and, depending on the season, humpback whales. It’s a popular spot for snorkeling, scuba diving, and swimming. Tour boats and water taxis regularly zip from Cabo to Lover’s Beach and the neighboring El Arco, an arch-shaped granite rock formation that has become Cabo’s unofficial symbol.
Surrounding the marina waterfront, downtown Cabo buzzes 24 hours a day with visitors sampling local tequilas and fresh, grilled seafood. Slip into one of the trendy restaurants near the marina to try chicharrones—fried pork rinds—and chiles en nogada—poblano chilis topped in a walnut cream sauce. The tourist district is also filled with nightclubs and cantinas catering to every kind of visitor, whether they’re looking for conga lines or jazz tunes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) is approximately 46 km from the hotel. Airport transfer service is available for an additional fee, click here for more information.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The deal covers a stay for two. Up to two additional guests may be added to the one-bedroom master suite for an extra fee. Please contact the hotel for pricing and details.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 800-344-3349.
One-Bedroom Master Suite
- One king bed and one twin Murphy bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: please contact the hotel directly for additional occupant pricing and details.
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: smoking allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor swimming pools, adults-only pool, and hot tub
- Poolside restaurants and swim-up bars
- Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Fitness center (fees apply)
- 24-hour gated parking
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Spa and beauty salon
- Kids club and childcare Pet friendly
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- 29% tax paid at check-in for room only option
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Ridge at Playa Grande
- Nearest airport: (SJD, 23mi)