What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a mountain-view king room, mountain-view double-queen room, pool-view king room, or pool-view double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a mountain-view double-queen room or pool-view double-queen room
$38 (plus tax) Daily Resort Fee Includes
Hotel at a Glance: The Saguaro Palm Springs
Bright splashes of lime green, coral, and fuchsia cover nearly every surface at the Saguaro Palm Springs. The hotel’s grounds and interiors feature sunshine-yellow pool umbrellas, pistachio-colored furniture, and rainbow-striped bedspreads. The architects say they drew inspiration from the 12 native desert wildflowers here. The hotel’s modern, funky vibe has even garnered the attention of the Los Angeles Times Magazine, the New York Times, and Condé Nast Traveler.
- The press says: The New York Times calls it “a hotel where you can rest your head on a rainbow.”
- Where you’ll stay: Guest rooms pop with color, and each comes with a private balcony or patio.
- Lounge poolside or go swimming in the outdoor pool.
- Where to eat: El Jefe serves Mexican specialties and drinks for breakfast, lunch, and dinner indoors as well as at the patio.
Palm Springs, California: SoCal Resort Town with Midcentury Charm
Palm Springs is an oasis of outdoor recreation and old Hollywood glamour about 100 miles east of Los Angeles. Once the stomping grounds of Elvis Presley and the Rat Pack, the town still attracts A-list vacationers. Strolls through the Movie Colony take visitors past the former homes of Dean Martin, Bob Hope, and Marilyn Monroe. Furniture and clothing boutiques along Palm Canyon Drive embrace Palm Springs’ trademark aesthetic—what might be called Mad Men West.
The sun shines more than 300 days a year in Palm Springs, which means people can golf or hike in the nearby Agua Caliente Indian Canyons no matter the season. On the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, cars rotate 360 degrees as they carry passengers to Mount San Jacinto’s Mountain Station, located 8,516 feet above sea level. About 40 miles northeast is Joshua Tree National Park, which spans parts of the Colorado and Mojave Deserts. The 12 nature trails give hikers the chance to see desert bighorn sheep and black-tailed jackrabbits.
Mountain-View King Room and Pool-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Mountain-View Double-Queen Room and Pool-View Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $38 (plus tax) resort fee includes: WiFi and bikes
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $50 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Restaurant and a poolside bar
- 24-hour fitness center
- Desert cruiser-bike rental
- All reservations are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $50 refundable credit card authorization paid at check-in
- $38 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Saguaro Palm Springs
- Nearest airport: Palm Springs International Airport (PSP; about 2 mi)