Top Reasons to Stay at The Spring Resort and Spa
- Located just north of Palm Springs and surrounded by mountains, this boutique resort is an oasis of relaxation and wellness.
- The property contains three outdoor mineral pools fed by the area’s famous natural hot springs. Emerging from the earth at 170 degrees, it’s some of the most mineral-packed water in the country.
- Named among Spas of America’s top 100 spas of 2012, the onsite Spring Spa offers Epicuren and Kinara facials, manicures and pedicures, a wide range of therapeutic massages, and scrubs, buffs, and body wraps that revitalize and cleanse.
- Guests have access to various other health-promoting perks, such as the BluePrint juice cleanse and an authentic Finnish sauna.
- Contemporary guest rooms feature private shaded verandas and double french doors. All rooms included with this Getaway are equipped with café kitchens, and the mountain-view suite has its own private patio, reserved parking, and views of Mount San Jacinto.
- The 1,100 square-foot, two-bedroom desert-view villa, located 150 yards off the main property, features expansive desert views, comes with a DVD collection, and a patio lounge with a barbecue grill. Villa guests also have 24-hour access to the mineral pools and sauna.
- You can start your day off with a complimentary continental breakfast of freshly cut seasonal fruit, cereal, juice, yogurts, hard-boiled eggs, and European whole-grain breads.
- At night, you can enjoy a quiet dinner and dessert outside your guest room or lounge in the double hammock under the old palm trees in a TV-free environment.
Desert Hot Springs, California: Peaceful Small Town Near Palm Springs
Desert Hot Springs draws many visitors to its natural mineral waters. These waters flow from below the earth's surface and into local hot springs and spas, where they’re enjoyed for their relaxing and therapeutic benefits. There's a calming desert landscape here, too, which lends to an overall feeling of peaceful seclusion.
In 1913, Desert Hot Springs founder Cabot Yerxa used materials found throughout the desert to handcraft a Hopi-influenced pueblo home towering four stories high. It’s now immortalized as Cabot's Pueblo Museum and is open for tours.
About a 15-minute drive from the hotel is downtown Palm Springs, a haven of retro '50s- and '60s-influenced architecture. The ritzy vacation spot features world-class golf courses and shopping centers, celebrity homes, and a Thursday-night street fair. Palm Springs is also home to the Aerial Tramway.
The resort is about a half-hour drive away from Joshua Tree National Park, where travelers can enjoy spectacular desert views and extensive hiking trails.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.