What You Get
- Stay for two in a standard queen room
$25 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Welcome cocktail
- Continental breakfast
- In-room bottled water
- Beach towels
- Private SPF4 Club Deck
- Free access to Clevelander POOL+PATIO with priority entry
Hotel At a Glance: The Stiles Hotel South Beach
The Stiles Hotel’s boutique-chic atmosphere isn’t an accident–the renovated hotel was designed to better reflect Miami Beach’s art deco inspired neighborhood. Each guest room sports vintage beach-inspired linens, along with private marble bathrooms for a true art deco beach feel. Guests can relax here, head to the beach a block away, or float around in one of the hotel’s three outdoor pools to catch some rays (or some z’s on the patio). After a day exploring South Beach, visitors can grab a meal at the hotel’s own Shuckers South Beach –the restaurant fits the art-deco style (think clean lines and subtle gold detail) and features seaside faves like raw oysters and Mahi Mahi.
- Room to rest: Wood accents and soft linens make each bed a beachy spot to relax, while LCD TV’s provide high-def entertainment.
- Take a dip: in one of the hotel’s three pools, or head to the beach a short block away–don’t forget to grab one of the hotel’s beach towels
- Breakfast…: Free continental breakfast is hosted at The Stiles Hotel’s sister resort just next door, Essex House Hotel
- To dinner: Shuckers South Beach is a local favorite, offering fresh seafood and bites before guests head off to enjoy some of the region’s lively nightlife.
Miami Beach, Florida: White-Sand Beaches, Glamorous Nightlife, and Cuban Cuisine
Miami Beach is a small barrier island situated between the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay, a shallow lagoon that separates the beaches from downtown Miami. People from all over the world come here to enjoy the white-sand beaches, shop the high-end boutiques, and party at the legendary see-and-be-seen nightclubs the city is known for. The red-hot center of this sexy, international social scene is South Beach, a 20-block stretch filled with upscale lounges, rooftop bars, and ultrahip hangouts behind velvet ropes. Lummus Park beach is packed by mid-morning, and the clubs on Ocean Drive and Washington Avenue—many of which stay open until 5 a.m.—vie for the limelight with VIP service, celebrity DJs, and dressed-to-the-nines crowds.
Beyond the fast-paced luxury of South Beach lies Miami Beach’s softer side. A leisurely stroll through the Art Deco District reveals hundreds of beautiful, candy-colored buildings, including Versace Mansion—a 1930 manor modeled after a palace in the Dominican Republic that belonged to Christopher Columbus’s family. The centerpiece of the city’s arts scene, the Bass Museum of Art displays works from Peter Paul Rubens and Sandro Botticelli, and modern-design objects and propaganda arts fill three stories at the Wolfsonian-FIU museum. There’s also a handful of vibrant ethnic enclaves to explore here, and Little Havana is among the most notable. The neighborhood is lined with family-owned restaurants and Caribbean-style marketplaces, making it a great place to discover some of the country’s most delicious Cuban food, from sugary guarapo juice to pastelitos, or Cuban pastries.
Standard Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $25 resort fee includes: WiFi, welcome cocktail, continental breakfast, in-room bottled water, beach towels, private SPF4 Club Deck, and free access to Clevelander POOL+PATIO with priority entry.
- Parking: Self parking is $ 35.00 flat per night; valet unavailable
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Onsite restaurant
- Three outdoor pools
- Continental breakfast served at Essex House Hotel
- Access to private SPF4 Club Deck at Clevelander South Beach * Free access to Clevelander POOL+PATIO
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in, 18+ to stay
- Credit card required at check-in
- $25 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Stiles Hotel South Beach
- Distance to Miami International Airport (MIA): 12.6 mi
- Cab Fare: $40
- Nearest Transit stop