What You Get
- Stay for two in a studio or four in a one-bedroom unit
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $200 refundable security deposit on a credit card paid at check-in. $9.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Please note: The front desk is open from 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: The Suites at Fall Creek
There’s nothing in America quite like Branson—Frommer’s calls it “a miniature Vegas without the gambling or showgirls, a G-rated destination where families outnumber swinging singles 10-to-1.”
- Whip up a meal: Each unit has a partial or full kitchen with cooking utensils.
- Relax in your room with a DVD rental from the onsite library.
- Distance to the Branson strip: about 3 miles.
- Gone fishing: All guests have access to the marina on property, where they may dock their own boat, or rent one for the day. Additional fees apply.
- Resort Amenities: An indoor and outdoor pools, a miniature golf course, gym, an indoor activity room, and free weekly shows on property
Branson, Missouri: Family-Friendly Theaters and Concert Halls in the Ozarks
If you take a drive through the Ozarks in Missouri, it might seem like an unlikely place to find glittering lights and stage shows—for the most part, it’s a rolling plateau of wooded hills, snaking rivers, and limestone bluffs. But follow down Route 76 and you’ll find Branson, which looks like a miniature, more family-friendly version of Las Vegas. Dozens of stages and music halls line Branson’s main strip, some of which are owned by stars such as Dolly Parton. On any given night you can watch anything from country music performances to circus acrobatics to magic shows.
If you’re traveling with kids, Silver Dollar City is a safe bet; it’s located about 5 miles west of the strip. The popular theme park is built around Marvel Cave and modeled after an 18th-century frontier town. Here you can hop on a mine-car roller coaster and take a tour by lantern through limestone caverns.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m. (Please note: The front desk is open from 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.)
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Indoor and Outdoor pool
- Movie and DVD rentals
- Fitness center
- Fishing lake
- Mini-golf course
- Tennis and volleyball courts
- Shuffleboard and horseshoe pit
- BBQ and picnic area
- Game room
- Activities center
- Concierge services
- WiFi access
- Basketball court access
- Board game rentals
- Bocce ball rentals
- Business center
- Fishing rentals
- Hot tub access
- Laundry access
- Local/toll-free calls
- Shuffleboard rentals
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $200 refundable security deposit on a credit card paid at check-in
- $9.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The Suites at Fall Creek
- Nearest airport: Branson Airport (BKG; 16 mi)
- Cab fare: about $50 from BKG, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Springfield, MO: about 50 miles