Top Reasons to Stay at The Summit Beach Resort
- The resort is located on the Gulf of Mexico next to 600 feet of private white-sand beach.
- The resort’s accommodations are spacious and perfect for large families or groups. Up to six can comfortably stay in a one-bedroom condos.
- Sip a cocktail from the Tiki Bar, which is next to two outdoor pools, or relax in two outdoor hot tubs and an indoor whirlpool.
- For lunch and dinner, you can grab snacks, sandwiches, and sundries at the Summit Market Shop, or head down the street to the Wine Spectator award-winning FireFly restaurant
- This Groupon includes a round of golf at the challenging Hombre Golf Club, annual host of the PGA Tour Qualifying School
- Guests can arrange parasailing, dolphin encounters, jet skis, banana boat rides, and other water activities.
- Head to the onsite tennis courts for a quick game, or work off dinner at the state-of-the-art fitness center.
Panama City Beach, Florida: “The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches”
Every year in March and April, more than 100,000 college and high-school students come to Panama City Beach’s sugar-white sand beaches for Spring Break. Though the kids only stay for a week, fun in the sun on Florida’s Gulf Coast lasts throughout the summer. While the city’s slogan—“The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches”—may seem a little boastful, TripAdvisor confirmed their beauty when it selected the town as the #3 beach in America in 2011.
Some of the best beaches in town can be found at St. Andrews State Park. The park has two fishing piers, a jetty, and a boat ramp, plus nature trails for bird watching. Elsewhere in town, you can arrange a scuba-diving trip to explore the area’s dozens of natural and artificial reefs.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.