What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for six in a standard double-queen room, deluxe double-queen room, or eight in a triple-queen loft suite
$7 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Fitness center access
- In-room coffee
- Towels in the waterpark
- Local phone calls
Hotel at a Glance: The Waters of Minocqua
This family-friendly resort in northern Wisconsin has the look of a woodsy wilderness lodge, with log furnishings and a big stone fireplace in the great room. But guests are far from roughing it—a pub, a cafe, and an indoor water park are among the amenities on site.
- Make a splash in the indoor water park, which features pools, slides, and a kids’ play area (water slide hours may vary).
- The Waters Pub serves made-to-order pizzas, burgers, and appetizers, as well as beers and cocktails. It’s open Tuesday–Saturday.
- Start the day right with a complimentary breakfast.
- Starbucks coffee is brewed in the onsite café.
- Rooms and suites feature handcrafted furniture, private balconies, and, in some rooms, fireplaces.
Wisconsin’s Northwoods: Towering Pines and World’s Third-Highest Concentration of Lakes
Hundreds of millions of years ago, this area of northern Wisconsin near Michigan’s Upper Peninsula looked more like the Rocky Mountains than the Great Plains. But between then and now, protracted erosion and glaciation slowly sanded down the once-towering peaks to produce today’s gentle forested hills and endless lakes.
The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources claims that this region boasts the world’s third-highest concentration of lakes. There are 900 in the Northern Highland-American Legion State Park, and many of them are ideal for fishing, boating, and canoeing. While you’re exploring this 220,000-acre state park—the most visited in Wisconsin—you might see animals such as black bears, otters, beavers, and deer.
Standard Double-Queen Room and Deluxe Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
Triple-Queen Loft Suite
- Three queen beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 8
- Maximum occupancy: 8
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $7 resort fee includes: WiFi, self-parking, fitness center access, in-room coffee, towels in the waterpark, and local phone calls.
- Parking: self parking included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Fitness center
- Indoor/outdoor water park
- Gift shop
- Pet-friendly rooms available
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $7 daily resort fee added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Waters of Minocqua
- Nearest airports: Rhinelander-Oneida County Airport (RHI; 26 miles), Austin Straubel International Airport (GRB; 161 miles)
- Distance from Green Bay: 163 miles