Hotel at a Glance: The Wave Hotel Condado
The Wave Hotel Condado is ideally situated for enjoying one of San Juan’s most popular neighborhoods. It’s just three blocks from Condado Beach, where palm trees dot the soft sand and luxe high-rises line the shore. Condado Lagoon is even closer at just one block away; visitors can rent paddleboards to head out on the water.
- Beach-inspired guest rooms call the ocean to mind with ombre headboards in shades of blue and accent pillows with wavy designs.
- Free perks: continental breakfast and high-speed WiFi
- Skyline views from the rooftop terrace, which also has hot tubs
San Juan, Puerto Rico: Cosmopolitan City with Rich Spanish Heritage and Excellent Surfing and Fishing
Located along the northeastern coast of Puerto Rico, San Juan is a city of superlatives: it’s the largest city on the island, it’s one of the oldest colonial cities on US territory, and it operates one of the busiest seaports in the world. And though San Juan is certainly modern, it also preserves quite a bit of its Spanish heritage. At the mouth of San Juan Bay, you’ll find the blue-cobblestone streets of Old San Juan lined with museums, churches, and military forts dating back to the 16th century. The San Juan National Historic Site features well-preserved buildings such as Castillo San Felipe del Morro, a castle-like fortress built to defend the city from seaborne enemies.
Strong waves and constant winds keep windsurfers and kiteboarders busy in San Juan, and sailboats ring the marinas year-round. But the island might be best known for its deep-sea fishing. Numerous charter boats can take you out to fish for tarpon, blue marlin, and mahi-mahi.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The San Juan International Airport (SJU) is the closest airport and is approximately 5.8 miles or 13 minutes by car.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? This voucher covers two guests. Additional occupants are not allowed.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.