Lounge on a three-mile stretch of white sand, go snorkeling or play championship golf courses at this Punta Cana resort; air not included
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Resort at a Glance: The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
It’s easy to spend all day outside at The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club. Build a sand castle or lounge on a beach chair along the resort’s three miles of white-sand beaches. The property is also home to two championship golf courses, including La Cana, which has earned accolades from the Golf magazine. When it’s time to retreat indoors, you can stay connected to nature by looking out your room’s ocean-view windows.
- In-room amenities include a bath with an extra-roomy shower, 40-inch flat-screen TV, plush bedding, and balconies.
- Fuel up for the day with the included daily breakfast for two.
- Six Senses Spa: Treat yourself to a steam bath and therapeutic shower or to yoga and meditation classes. Use your $65 resort credit toward spa services (or golf, or dining).
- Treat yourself at the onsite cigar and rum bar.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is 2.5 km from the resort. Round-trip shuttle service may be arranged for an additional fee by contacting the hotel directly.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? This deal covers a stay for two people. Adding occupants above standard is $30 plus taxes per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free. Contact the property at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are adding additional occupants.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? The $65 resort credit per stay is valid toward dining, golf, and spa services.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 809-959-2222.