What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a deluxe city-view king room, or deluxe bay-view king room
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $25 daily destination amenity fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: The Westin San Diego
The Westin San Diego’s downtown location puts it near some of the city’s most popular attractions. The 4-star hotel is a 15-minute walk from the Gaslamp Quarter and just a 10-minute walk from the USS Midway Museum on the waterfront. It’s also within walking distance of trolleys that travel to areas like Balboa Park and the baseball stadium.
- For the best views, choose a deluxe room—they’re on higher floors and overlook the city or San Diego Bay.
- Rooftop pool and jetted tub with skyline views
- Grab a bite: at the onsite Coast restaurant, which serves locally sourced ingredients in a casually elegant atmosphere.
- Staying fit: The gym is open 24 hours, and guests can borrow workout clothes and shoes for a fee.
San Diego, California: Electric Nightlife and Historical Attractions
San Diego’s sunny, comfortably warm weather and 70 miles of coastline have long attracted out-of-towners, but the city’s inland scene is no slouch, either. The Gaslamp Quarter is arguably the trendiest listing on the National Register of Historic Places. The area forms both the historic center of town and a hub of nightlife, with nearly 100 Victorian-era buildings occupied by high-end boutiques and gourmet restaurants.
A stroll through iconic Balboa Park takes you past 17 museums, as well as the world-famous San Diego Zoo. There’s also the vibrant Spanish Village Art Center, a living gallery where local artists produce pottery and oil paintings. In Old Town, shops in Mission-style stucco buildings sell colorful woven baskets and maracas. Nearby stands the Whaley House Museum, dubbed one of the Most Terrifying Places in America by the Travel Channel. Ghosts of former residents are said to inhabit the rooms, which are filled with Victorian furniture and eerie dolls.
Deluxe City-View King Room, and Deluxe Bay-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: valet available for an additional $49 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Heated rooftop pool and jetted tub
- WiFi access
- 24-hour fitness center
- Fitness-apparel rentals (fee applies)
- Free airport shuttle
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $25 daily destination amenity fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Westin San Diego
- Nearest airport: San Diego International (SAN; 3 mi)
- Shuttle service: free round-trip hotel shuttle from SAN
- Cab fare: about $20 from SAN, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: America Plaza trolley station