Top Reasons to Visit Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- An ideal spot for summer getaways, this rustic timber lodge has a huge indoor/outdoor water park reserved for guests of the hotel. Zoom down the 30-foot-high Timber Rapids and Avalanche Falls water slides or float leisurely along the lazy Canyon River.
- Guests can book tee times at a pair of 18-hole golf courses, a Scottish-style course and a traditional course known as The Brute that has one of the most challenging layouts in the Midwest.
- Each spacious suite has a fully equipped kitchen, a whirlpool bath, and a covered balcony or patio next to the living room.
- There are two main restaurants at the lodge: a quick-serve food court and a barbecue joint where you can feast on baby back ribs and mesquite roasted chicken.
- Timber Ridge Lodge’s events calendar includes family magic shows, golf clinics, and live concerts.
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin: Lakeside Mansions and Historical Museums
Located within 90 miles of Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison, Lake Geneva has become one of the Midwest’s most popular destinations for recreation. Geneva Lake⎯a gaping gulf of fresh water ripe for swimming, leisurely sails, water skiing, and tubing⎯is the resort town’s biggest draw in the summer. Admire the scenery by taking a stroll on the Geneva Lake Shore Path, a 21-mile walkway planned by early settlers that stretches around the entire lake. Along the way, you’ll pass expansive gardens and the opulent estates that helped the town earn the nickname “Newport of the West.”
There's also plenty to do indoors. The Geneva Lake Museum takes visitors back in time with re-created late 19th- and early 20th-century shops, and the 1897-era Yerkes Observatory is home to the world's largest refracting telescope.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.