What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom suite or six in a two-bedroom suite
$25 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- High-speed Internet access
- In-room bottled water (two per night)
- Access to fitness center, including daily fitness classes, steam, sauna, whirlpool and locker facilities
- $1.00 in game credits per night for use in the arcade
- All local, calling-card and toll-free telephone calls
- In-room coffee
- Incoming facsimile messages
- On-site transportation using either hotel’s trolley or van
Top Reasons to Visit Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- This rustic timber lodge has a huge indoor-outdoor water park, where you can zoom down 35-foot-high water slides or float along the lazy river.
- Each spacious suite has plenty of room for families, with a kitchen (without an oven), a fireplace, a jetted bathtub, and a covered balcony or patio next to the living room.
- There are two main eateries at the lodge: the quick-serve Hungry Moose Food Court and Smokey’s Bar-B-Que House, where you can feast on more hearty meals.
- Adults can take a break from the water park to relax with treatments at the nearby Well Spa + Salon.
- Over 40 games for kids in the all-new arcade room, including TV-based games, racing games, simulator rides, classics and more.
- The resort is only 60 minutes outside of Milwaukee and just a 90-minute drive from Chicago.
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin: Lakeside Mansions and Historical Museums
Located within 90 miles of Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison, Lake Geneva has become one of the Midwest’s most popular destinations for recreation. Geneva Lake—a gaping gulf of fresh water ripe for swimming, leisurely sails, water skiing, and tubing—is the resort town’s biggest draw in the summer. Admire the scenery by taking a stroll on the Geneva Lake Shore Path, a 21-mile walkway planned by early settlers that stretches around the entire lake. Along the way, you’ll pass expansive gardens and the opulent estates that helped the town earn the nickname “Newport of the West.”
We are Committed to Safety
In accordance with the State of Wisconsin, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and industry recommendations, a mask or face covering for guests ages 2 and older is required when indoors or in an enclosed space and other people are present in the same room or space, including but not limited to outdoor bars, outdoor restaurants, and ride-share vehicles. Face masks and face coverings are strongly recommended in all other settings, including outdoors when it is not possible to maintain physical distancing. Masks or face coverings are not required: outdoors; while eating or drinking at a restaurant/bar; or while swimming. If you need a mask, please request one at the Front Desk. We appreciate your cooperation.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- One king bed, one queen bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $25 resort fee includes: high-speed Internet access, on-site transportation using either our trolley or van, in-room bottled water (two per night), access to the 10,000 square foot fitness center, including daily fitness classes, steam, sauna, whirlpool and locker facilities (must be 16 years of age or older), $1.00 in game credits per night for use in the arcade, all local, calling-card and toll-free telephone calls, in-room coffee, and incoming facsimile messages.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- 50,000 sq. ft. indoor-outdoor water park
- Spa and salon
- Mini-golf (seasonal)
- Golf course at Grand Geneva Golf Resort & Spa (seasonal)
- Horseback riding (seasonal)
- Access to fitness center at a sister resort
- Access to steam room, sauna, and jetted tub at a sister resort
- WiFi (included in the resort fee)
- Daily activities
- Access to Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $25 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- Nearest airports: General Mitchell International Airport (MKE; 52 mi) and Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD; 69 mi)
- Distance from Milwaukee: 56 miles