What You Get
- Stay for two in the Alpha, or three in the Farmhouse Collection
- Dates into November
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 14-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $23.50 occupancy fee per stay paid at purchase. Credit card and $1 authorization for incidentals required at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Property at a Glance: Tiny Estates
Tiny houses—often defined as homes measuring less than 400 square feet—take the comforts of home and scale them down. That’s the idea behind Tiny Estates, a resort with 22 miniature dwellings in Pennsylvania’s Lancaster County. All of its uniquely designed units are outfitted with essentials such as kitchenettes, bathrooms, and sleeping areas.
- Tiny: The Farmhouse Collection (Journey, Sunset, and Empire) are each 268 square feet, sleeping four between a loft queen bed and a queen sleeper on the main level.
- Tinier: The Alpha comes in at 140 square feet and sleeps two in a loft queen bed.
- The look: farm-chic accents like wood-paneled ceilings and sliding barn doors
- Best ways to warm up: soaking in a hot tub or roasting marshmallows over a fire pit
- Things to do: Guests get access to a fishing pond and outdoor games such as ladder golf.
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania: Quiet Town near Hershey and Harrisburg
Elizabethtown is a small community set right between Harrisburg, Hershey, and Amish Country in Lancaster County. It’s a quiet spot with a cute downtown. Most coffee shops, restaurants, and boutiques are located on or around High Street, and you can have a good walk while browsing the shops for an afternoon. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania’s state capital, is just 23 miles from Elizabethtown, and it’s easy to head in for a day in the city. There, you can admire the Italian Renaissance–style capitol building, or check out the National Civil War Museum. The museum contains around 25,000 artifacts from both Union and Confederate sides of the Civil War, including uniforms, guns, artwork, and photographs.
If you’re looking for a place to take kids, there’s (almost) no better pick than Hershey, the hometown of Hershey chocolate, just 10 miles from Elizabethtown. At Hersheypark®, you can ride 13 roller coasters and float in inner tubes down a lazy river. Next door, the Hershey’s Chocolate World trolley tour takes passengers to Milton Hershey’s boyhood home and the mansion he built across from his factory.
- One queen loft bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
The Farmhouse Collection (Journey, Sunset & Empire)
- One queen loft bed and one queen sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults + 1 kid (17 or younger), 2 adults + 2 kids (17 or younger), or 3 adults
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge
- Check in: 3 p.m.–6 p.m.; please contact the property directly to make arrangements if arriving after 6 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional fee, please contact the property for details.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Hot tubs
- Fire pits
- Picnic tables and gas grill
- Outdoor games
- Fishing pond
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 14-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- $23.50 occupancy fee per stay paid at purchase
- Credit card and $1 authorization for incidentals required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tiny Estates
- Nearest airport: Harrisburg International (MDT; 17 mi)
- Distance from Baltimore: 74 miles