What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in deluxe double-queen room or six in a deluxe studio suite
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 3-Star Top-Secret Anaheim Hotel
Disneyland is just a short walk—less than a block—from this 3-star hotel. To make getting to the park even easier, you can buy discounted tickets in the lobby, allowing you to skip the ticket lines at the front gate. After a day of thrilling rides, it feels great to unwind in the hotel’s heated outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Keep fit in the hotel’s well-equipped fitness center (temporarily closed).
- Relax and soak up the sun by the outdoor pool.
- To-go bagged breakfast allows hotel guests to start every day right.
- In-room amenities: flat-screen TV, coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, and complimentary WiFi.
Anaheim, California: Magical Play Land Outside LA
Less than 35 miles from Hollywood, Anaheim is perfectly situated for making the most of a Southern California getaway. But most visitors never make it that far, as Disneyland Park has long dominated the city’s tourism scene. As Walt Disney’s original park, it has a handful of classic attractions that, though upgraded over the years, have been around since the park opened in 1955. You can ride the Mad Tea Party spinning teacups, hop on the King Arthur Carrousel, or sail in the Storybook Land Canal Boats (Walt Disney personally planted the small pine near Geppetto’s home).
Disneyland Park has plenty of modern rides too, including Cars Land, one of the newer additions to Disney California Adventure Park and a life-size re-creation of the town from Disney Pixar’s Cars. The highlight here is the slot-car attraction, which puts you in an automated vehicle that swerves around animatronic characters before engaging another car in a high-speed race.
Deluxe Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Deluxe Studio Suite
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $TK resort fee includes:
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $18 plus tax per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- To-go bagged breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center (temporarily closed)
- Complimentary WiFi
- All reservations are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 3-Star Top-Secret Anaheim Hotel
- Nearest airport: John Wayne Airport (SNA; 13 mi)
- Distance from Los Angeles: 28 miles