What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room
- Select option includes daily breakfast for two at nearby bistro
$18 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- High-speed wireless internet
- Breakfast box
- Beach towels
- Complimentary wine hour 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Housekeeping service
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 4-Star Top Secret Bay Harbor Island Hotel
This 4-star top-secret hotel welcomes guests to enjoy the Bay Harbor Islands area while making the stay as enjoyable as possible. The hotel’s recently renovated guest rooms feature various amenities, which range from high-tech accessories to plush bedding and high-speed Internet. Guests are steps away from the sunny Bal Harbour Beach, where they can enjoy sun, swimming, and water sports.
Enjoy onsite dining at the hotel’s restaurant
Stay comfortably: Each room features a stylish modern design with 50-inch smart TV, complimentary WiFi, and Keurig Coffee
Explore the area: Take a stroll outdoors to explore the Bay Harbor Beach or visit the Museum of Contemporary Art
Wine Time: Guests can relax while sipping wine during the complimentary wine hour
Miami Beach, Florida: White-Sand Beaches, Glamorous Nightlife, and Cuban Cuisine
Miami Beach is a small barrier island situated between the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay, a shallow lagoon that separates the beaches from downtown Miami. People from all over the world come here to enjoy the white-sand beaches, shop the high-end boutiques, and party at the legendary see-and-be-seen nightclubs the city is known for. The red-hot center of this sexy, international social scene is South Beach, a 20-block stretch filled with upscale lounges, rooftop bars, and ultrahip hangouts behind velvet ropes. Lummus Park beach is packed by mid-morning, and the clubs on Ocean Drive and Washington Avenue—many of which stay open until 5 a.m.—vie for the limelight with VIP service, celebrity DJs, and dressed-to-the-nines crowds.
Beyond the fast-paced luxury of South Beach lies Miami Beach’s softer side. A leisurely stroll through the Art Deco District reveals hundreds of beautiful, candy-colored buildings, including Versace Mansion—a 1930 manor modeled after a palace in the Dominican Republic that belonged to Christopher Columbus’s family. The centerpiece of the city’s arts scene, the Bass Museum of Art displays works from Peter Paul Rubens and Sandro Botticelli, and modern-design objects and propaganda arts fill three stories at the Wolfsonian-FIU museum. There’s also a handful of vibrant ethnic enclaves to explore here, and Little Havana is among the most notable. The neighborhood is lined with family-owned restaurants and Caribbean-style marketplaces, making it a great place to discover some of the country’s most delicious Cuban food, from sugary guarapo juice to pastelitos, or Cuban pastries.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $18 resort fee includes: high speed wireless internet, breakfast box, beach towels, complimentary wine hour 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., and housekeeping service.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets 25 lbs or less may be added for an additional $20 per pet per night and a $200 refundable deposit per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)
- Breakfast box (included in resort fee)
- Beach towels (included in resort fee)
- Complimentary wine hour (included in resort fee)
- Keurig Coffee/tea brewers
- Onsite parking available
- Pet friendly (at an additional cost)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $18 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 4-Star Top Secret Bay Harbor Island Hotel
- Nearest airport: Miami International (MIA; 16.7 mi)
- Cab fare: about $55 from MIA, including 15% tip