What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room, double-queen room, courtyard-view king room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: 3-Star Top Secret Hotel
Conveniently situated near O’Hare International Airport, this hotel provides the comfort of a neighborhood hotel, while offering easy access to some of the city’s top destinations. Just a short drive away from the Allstate Arena, Woodfield Mall, and the Chicago Botanic Gardens, this suburban hotel positions guests for culture, adventure, and entertainment.
- Brews straight from the tap: The Best Brews program allows guests to get a taste of the terrain with a selection of local craft beers on tap.
- Harry’s Lounge: Local ingredients and flavors combine for a twist on American classics for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- ’Round the clock fitness: Guests can stay in shape while on the road at the on-site 24-hour fitness center or enjoy a swim in the heated indoor pool.
- Getting around: Buffalo Grove Metra Station is less than a 10-minute drive away, providing easy access to the famed shopping, dining, and entertainment of downtown Chicago.
Buffalo Grove, Illinois: Family-Friendly Chicago Suburb with 400 Acres of Parks
Buffalo Grove, a quiet suburb 35 miles northwest of Chicago, has all of the charms of a small Midwestern town, including tree-lined streets, an annual fine-arts festival, and 400 acres of parks.
There’s also plenty to do in the surrounding area, from browsing in the quaint boutiques of historic Long Grove to placing your bets on a winner at the Arlington Park racetrack. Families will want to make a beeline for Six Flags Great America in nearby Gurnee. And all the arts, culture, shopping, and dining in Chicago is just a short drive away. (You can also hop on the Metra’s North Central Service line for a 60-minute ride into the city.)
King Room or Courtyard-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $5 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Heated indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Restaurant & bar
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 3-Star Top-Secret Buffalo Grove Hotel
- Nearest airport: O’Hare International Airport (ORD; 18 mi)
- Nearest train stop: Buffalo Grove Metra Station (3 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from ORD
- Distance from Chicago: 50 miles