What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king suite with wet bar or four in a double-queen suite with wet bar
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 3.5-Star Top-Secret Charlotte SouthPark Hotel
You may want to bring a bigger suitcase for your trip to this top-secret hotel. It’s within walking distance of SouthPark Mall—North Carolina’s largest shopping center. You’ll have your pick of more than 150 stores, including Sephora and lululemon athletica.
- Spacious suites: Enjoy a 700-square-foot layout complete with a microwave and a mini-fridge.
- Bring your pup: Up to two pets under 75 pounds can stay for $50 per week (non-refundable).
- Try this: Ginger-glazed salmon with grilled pineapple and roasted red peppers at the hotel’s restaurant.
Charlotte, North Carolina: Modern Financial Capital with Thriving Art Scene and Southern Cooking
Charlotte is the largest city in North Carolina, and it seems to get bigger every year. As one of the country’s major banking centers, it has shiny new skyscrapers popping up all the time. You can recognize the Hearst Tower by the different colors lighting up its facade throughout the year.
While the city has certainly taken a turn toward the modern, relics of the past are still easy to find. Victorian homes with wide front porches line the streets of the historic Fourth Ward, and you can hail a horse and carriage at the corner of Trade and Tyron. The city’s post-Civil War history is on display at the Levine Museum of the New South; check out the award-winning “Cotton Fields to Skyscrapers” installation. Charlotte’s NoDa neighborhood (that’s short for North Davidson) is home to the city’s Historic Arts District. Eclectic galleries and live music venues line the streets, and you can catch an improv show here almost every night of the week.
King Suite with Wet Bar
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Double-Queen Suite with Wet Bar
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact the property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Fitness center
- Pet-friendly (additional fees apply)
- Gift shop
- Business center
- Outdoor pool with waterfall
The Fine Print
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 3.5-Star Top-Secret Charlotte SouthPark Hotel
- Nearest airport: Charlotte Douglas International (CLT; 11 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from CLT, including a 15% tip