What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: Hotel in Chattanooga near Lookout Mountain
You can drive to the top of Tennessee’s Lookout Mountain, but it might be more relaxing to hop on the Incline Railway, billed as the world’s steepest passenger railway. The locomotive chugs up the track multiple times a day, gaining nearly 2,000 feet in elevation along the way to the summit. Just 5 miles away, off Interstate 24, Clarion Inn Chattanooga is conveniently placed for visitors looking to explore the charming city of Chattanooga.
- In-room amenities: Flat-screen TV and free high-speed WiFi.
- Complimentary hot breakfast is served daily.
- Work up a sweat in the fitness room.
- Nearby attractions include the Tennessee Aquarium, Southern Belle Riverboat, and downtown Chattanooga.
- Explore the Great Outdoors at two state parks, Prentice-Cooper State Forest and Harrison Bay State Park. Each is within a half-hour drive.
Chattanooga, Tennessee: Museums and Parks Along the Riverfront
Set along the Tennessee-Georgia border, Chattanooga became a boomtown with the arrival of a major railroad in the late 19th century. The surrounding mountains and ridges made for a scenic backdrop for train passengers coming into the city. Today, the city is known for greener practices than the ones in its railway days: public parks, riverfront walkways, and a downtown electric shuttle are just a few of the improvements. Waterfront Coolidge Park is a popular downtown hangout where kids can hop on a century-old carousel and enjoy acres of open green space. During the summer, you can come here for concerts, festivals, and outdoor movie screenings.
Picked by the New York Times as 1 of 45 Places to Go in 2012, Chattanooga has seen a resurgence of arts and culture in recent years. It now hosts a number of annual art and music festivals and features several up-and-coming art districts filled with independent boutiques and galleries. Head to the Bluff View Art District for some spectacular views—the historic neighborhood is set high atop stone cliffs overlooking the Tennessee River. In addition to galleries filled with works by nationally recognized artists, the district recognizes the culinary arts, with several restaurants and the city’s oldest artisan bakery.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free breakfast
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Fitness room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the hotel will be provided via email upon purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About 2.5-Star Chattanooga Hotel
- Nearest airport: Chattanooga Airport (CHA; 14 miles)
- Cab fare: about $45 from CHA, including a 15% tip