What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a classic city-view king room, classic city-view two-double room, or classic river-view king room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $20 daily amenity fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 4-Star Top Secret Hotel
A 45-story triangular pillar designed by renowned local architect, Harry Weese, this top-secret hotel beams into the Chicago sky, glimmering against the waters of Lake Michigan and the Chicago River below. The all-glass hotel stands as a gateway to stunning panoramic views from Navy Pier to Millennium Park, showcasing the famed culture and entertainment of downtown Chicago accompanied by the elegant, personalized top-quality service of a luxury city stay.
- Rise and shine with views of a lakeside or skyline sunrise in one of the spacious, relaxing guest rooms, all of which include state-of-the-art technology and plush lounge seating.
- Workout with a view: The fitness center is located on the penthouse level of the hotel, offering iconic views of the cityscape to enjoy during a fitness class or personalized workout session.
- Tender-aged steak and jumbo lobster tails are favored by visitors and locals alike at one of the hotel’s onsite restaurants, which offer Italian and American fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- In the heart of the city Several of the city’s top destinations are less than 2 miles away, including Navy Pier, Millennium Park, and the infamous shopping, dining, and entertainment on Michigan Avenue’s Magnificent Mile.
Chicago’s Magnificent Mile: Upscale Boutiques and Historic Architecture
On Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, landmark skyscrapers such as the John Hancock Center and the Wrigley Building tower over the city’s liveliest retail corridor. In total, this stretch of high-end real estate houses some 460 stores, ranging from exclusive designers such as Armani and Chanel to beloved brands including Apple, American Girl, and Gap. Double-decker buses and horse-drawn carriages circle the Chicago Water Tower, a limestone icon that survived the Great Chicago Fire, and droves of shoppers navigate eight levels of boutiques and cafés at the nearby Water Tower Place.
Lake Shore Drive runs two blocks east of Michigan Avenue. Travel + Leisure calls this stretch “the greatest architecture road on earth” thanks to the superstar skyscrapers lined up along the lakefront. Looming above them all, of course, is the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower)—the second-tallest building in the country. Runners and cyclists travel the adjoining Lakefront Trail throughout the year. A mile and a half north, crowds gather at North Avenue Beach during the summer to people watch, play volleyball, and listen to live music at beachfront bars. You can get to the beach (and practically anywhere else in the city) using Chicago’s extensive public transportation system.
Classic City-View King Room or Classic River-View King
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Classic City-View Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $50 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $20 amenity fee includes: WiFi, local and long-distance calls, fitness classes, dry cleaning, nightly shoe shine upon request, coffee and tea in the lobby from 5 a.m–6 a.m., a smoothie in the fitness center, and 10% off private transportation.
- Parking: self-parking available for an additional $57 per day; valet available for an additional $70 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- WiFi (included in the resort fee)
- State-of-the-art penthouse fitness center with activities and classes
- Two onsite restaurants
- Lobby lounge
- 5 premier ballrooms
- In-room spa services
- 24-hour room service
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $20 daily amenity fee plus tax paid at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 4-Star Top-Secret Chicago Hotel
- Nearest airport: O’Hare International Airport (ORD; 18mi), Midway International Airport (MDW; 13 mi)
- Nearest train stop: Union Station (2 mi)
- Cab fare: about $55 from ORD, including a 15% tip