What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a standard king suite or four in a standard two-twin suite
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: Top-Secret Costa Mesa Hotel
This top-secret hotel is only about 20 minutes from beaches, but guests have a place to enjoy SoCal weather right outside. On warm days, they can swim in the outdoor pool or lounge in cabanas. On cool evenings, they can hang out by a small lake.
- One-bedroom suites have mini fridges and separate living areas.
- Open 24/7: a large fitness center with cardio machines and free weights
- Start the day off right with a full American breakfast (fees apply).
- Sample local cuisine by ordering food from local restaurants straight to your room.
Costa Mesa, California: Art Galleries and Eclectic Shopping near Newport Beach
The Orange County city of Costa Mesa is known as the “City of the Arts” for its acclaimed art galleries and Broadway performances. The New York Times calls the city “a cultural beacon,” centering on the Segerstrom Center for the Arts, a striking modern facility that houses several auditoriums. Among these is the Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall; it has hosted the Los Angeles Philharmonic and the Mariinsky Theater of St. Petersburg, Russia. Costa Mesa also offers shopping that rivals Rodeo Drive, as well as renowned sculpture gardens and several area golf courses.
There’s plenty of surf and sand within reach, too: SoCal’s most famous beaches—Huntington, Laguna, and Newport—are all within about 10 miles. Newport Beach is home to The Wedge, a jetty renowned for its massive waves, and pickup volleyball games line the sands of Huntington Beach.
Standard King Suite
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
Standard Two-Twin Suite
- Two twin beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $27 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Convenience store
- Self-parking available (fees apply)
- Coffeemaker, tea, and mini fridge
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 3-Star Top-Secret Costa Mesa Hotel
- Nearest airports: John Wayne (SNA; 2 mi) and Los Angeles International (LAX; 39 mi)
- Cab fare: about $15 from SNA and $109 from LAX, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Los Angeles: 39 miles