What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 3-Star Top-Secret Dallas Hotel
This 3-star top-secret hotel is a convenient home base for exploring Dallas. It’s just a 15-minute drive from downtown or a 20-minute ride via a nearby light-rail line. The hotel is also less than a 10-minute drive from the Dallas Arts District’s galleries and performance venues, as well as concerts at the American Airlines Center.
- In-room amenities include a mini fridge and a microwave (available up on request; availability limited)
- Never miss a workout: The onsite gym is packed with cardio equipment and free weights.
- WiFi: Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel
Dallas, Texas: Rejuvenated Urban Districts and Historical Parks
Though some know Dallas only for the massive AT&T Stadium (which is actually in Arlington), the city is also an enclave of arts and nature, overflowing with botanical gardens, art galleries, and live theater. Historic Main Street connects many of the city’s recently rejuvenated urban districts, as well as the popular Main Street Garden, a block-long public park surrounded by architecturally significant buildings.
A short walk from downtown Dallas, you’ll find horse-drawn carriages clopping along brick streets in the city’s historic West End district, which dates back to the 19th century. This part of the city also contains Dealey Plaza, where President Kennedy was assassinated in November 1963. At The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, housed in the former Texas School Book Depository, you can visit the spot where Lee Harvey Oswald is believed to have shot at Kennedy’s presidential motorcade.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets 60 lbs or less may be added for an additional $50 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Fitness center
- Pet-friendly (additional fee)
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 3-Star Top-Secret Dallas Hotel
- Nearest airports: Dallas Love Field (DAL; 4 mi) and Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW; 19 mi)
- Cab fare: about $25 from DAL and $55 from DFW, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Market Center light-rail station (Green and Orange lines)