What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a traditional king or traditional two-double room
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 2-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 4-Star Top-Secret Dallas Park Central Hotel
Located on the city’s north side, the four-star top-secret Dallas Park Central hotel offers easy access to Dallas’s many attractions. It’s in easy reach of many local attractions, so you can explore sights such as the Galleria Dallas mall, which offers more than 135 stores, plenty of restaurants, and a full-size ice-skating rink.
- Get a good night’s sleep atop your guest room’s pillow-top mattress.
- Enjoy a signature cocktail at the hotel’s onsite bar.
- Grab a bite at the onsite restaurant, a casual eatery offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool, or get fit in the fitness center.
- Extra perks: Select options come with daily breakfast for two and daily garage parking.
Dallas, Texas: Rejuvenated Urban Districts and Historical Parks
Though some know Dallas only for the massive AT&T Stadium (which is actually in Arlington), the city is also an enclave of arts and nature, overflowing with botanical gardens, art galleries, and live theater. Historic Main Street connects many of the city’s recently rejuvenated urban districts, as well as the popular Main Street Garden, a block-long public park surrounded by architecturally significant buildings.
A short walk from downtown Dallas, you’ll find horse-drawn carriages clopping along brick streets in the city’s historic West End district, which dates back to the 19th century. This part of the city also contains Dealey Plaza, where President Kennedy was assassinated in November 1963. At The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, housed in the former Texas School Book Depository, you can visit the spot where Lee Harvey Oswald is believed to have shot at Kennedy’s presidential motorcade.
Traditional King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for one additional guest 18 or older; one kid 17 or younger stays free
Traditional Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: garage parking is included in select options; overnight self-parking available for $18 per day; overnight valet parking is available for $30 per day. Contact property for more details.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Rooftop pool
- Restaurant and bar
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi in the lobby
- Gift shop
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services
- Pet-friendly (cats and dogs up to 40 pounds; maximum 2 pets per room). Please contact hotel for more information.
Breakfast: 6:30 am- 10:30 am; Dinner/BAR: 5 pm - 10 pm; Room service for breakfast: 6:30 am - 10:30 am; Room service for dinner: 5 pm - 10 pm; Business center is closed; Express check-in is not available
- 2-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 4-Star Top-Secret Dallas Park Central Hotel
- Nearest airports: Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL; 11 miles) and Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW; 20 miles)
- Cab fare: about $35 from DAL and $50 from DFW, including a 15% tip