What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard king room, standard two-full room, or deluxe two-full room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a standard two-full room or deluxe two-full room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Name on the reservation must match a government-issued photo ID that is presented at check-in
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: 2.5-Star Downtown Chicago Hotel
This 2.5-star hotel is close to a bevy of popular attractions in downtown Chicago. It’s just one block from the Magnificent Mile and about 1 mile from Navy Pier and Millennium Park. The hotel is also roughly 3 miles from the Museum Campus, home to Adler Planetarium, Shedd Aquarium, and the Field Museum.
- A fresh look: Newly remodeled guest rooms sport a sleek gray-and-white color scheme and plush bedding.
- Deluxe rooms have microwaves and mini fridges.
- Free WiFi makes it easy to stay connected.
- Pet-friendly digs: Four-legged guests stay for free.
Chicago’s Magnificent Mile: Upscale Boutiques and Historic Architecture
On Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, landmark skyscrapers such as 360 Chicago and the Wrigley Building tower over the city’s liveliest retail corridor. In total, this stretch of high-end real estate houses some 460 stores, ranging from exclusive designers such as Armani and Chanel to beloved brands including Apple, American Girl, and Gap. Double-decker buses and horse-drawn carriages circle the Chicago Water Tower, a limestone icon that survived the Great Chicago Fire, and droves of shoppers navigate eight levels of boutiques and cafés at the nearby Water Tower Place.
Lake Shore Drive runs two blocks east of Michigan Avenue. Travel + Leisure calls this stretch “the greatest architecture road on earth” thanks to the superstar skyscrapers lined up along the lakefront. Looming above them all, of course, is the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower)—the second-tallest building in the country. Runners and cyclists travel the adjoining Lakefront Trail throughout the year. You can get practically anywhere in the city using Chicago’s extensive public transportation system.
Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard Two-Full Room and Deluxe Two-Full Room
- Two full beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $5 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: please contact property for parking options and fees.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are allowed inside the property for free.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
The Fine Print
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- Must be 21 or older to check in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 2.5-Star Downtown Chicago Hotel
- Nearest airports: Midway International (MDW; 13 mi) and O’Hare International (ORD; 18 mi)
- Cab fare: about $45 from MDW and $60 from ORD, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: CTA Grand Red line L station