What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king room or king jetted tub room, four in a double-queen room, or five in a king suite
- Select option includes a family package per stay with an assortment of candy, chips, pretzels, popcorn, and soda
- Select option includes a romance package per stay with assorted chocolates and rose petals
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 3 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
Hotel at a Glance: Top Secret Hotel in Northwest Detroit
Located in suburban Detroit, this hotel allows guests to cozy up away from the bustle of the city while also providing quick access to downtown via the highway. To start each day well, visitors can grab a bite from the full complimentary breakfast buffet as well as enjoy a fresh coffee in their rooms. Guests can spend their days at nearby shopping centers like Twelve Oaks Mall or make quick trips to major company headquarters like Robert Bosch.
- Make a splash in the hotel’s indoor pool and relax in the hot tub.
- Surf the web using the hotel’s complimentary WiFi.
- Grab a bite with full complimentary breakfast options.
- Optional packages cater to families and couples, offering assortments of candy, chocolates, and other items.
Detroit: World-Class Museums in the Motor City
Detroit: World-Class Museums and Revitalization Projects in the Motor City
The Motor City has certainly seen better days, but if you’re willing to look, you can still find a lot of worthwhile things to do and see. The downtown area has many top-flight cultural institutions and museums, and an influx of young people and artists are working to revitalize the city.
The 658,000-square-foot Detroit Institute of Arts, located downtown, comprises 100 galleries, an auditorium, a lecture hall, and a reference library. Among its vast collection: a dragon-tile relief from the Ishtar Gate of Babylon and a self-portrait of Vincent van Gogh. One of the city’s most fascinating art displays can’t be found at a museum or gallery. Tyree Guyton’s The Heidelberg Project is two blocks of once-decrepit houses that have been transformed into an open-air art installation, with colorful sculptures made out of discarded items including stuffed animals, vinyl records, old shoes, and scrap metal.
King Room and King Jetted Tub Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 5
- Maximum occupancy: 5
Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa tub
- Complimentary breakfast - includes 2 choices of breakfast sandwiches, a full oatmeal and yogurt parfait bar, and multiply pastry selections
- Rooms with coffee and tea service
- Fitness center
- Pet friendly - additional fees apply (collected at check-in; $75 for 1 night; $150 for 2 or more nights)
- Complimentary parking
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $75 incidental hold on a credit card required at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Fairfield Inn and Suites Detroit Farmington Hills
- Nearest airport: Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW; 29 mi)
- Cab fare: around $60 including a 15% tip
- Distance from Detroit: 23 miles